Where do we go from here

So, I'm a few shards off finishing snow trooper, which will leave me free to use cantina energy elsewhere, but where?

Options:
I'm 1.6m gp. Around the top of a small guild (circa 20 active - join us Just Dewit - I digress). I'm all set for cls next time around.
None of guild have resistance. Do I farm vets for JTR, so we can do better in sith raid?
Only 1 in guild poised to get Revan. I'm no where near yet, but could start on MV and dogbot?
Or do I forget legendaries for the moment and get DT and Shore T for better IT and their ship?

Replies

• Options
    What legendary's do you currently have? I would start Revan before JTR as it's quicker and can do more for your guild.

Post your .gg and can give better suggestions
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/p/118332859/characters/
    So not many events toons, just Thrawn, EP, GMY, and some progress on Han and Rolo. Hoping for Chewie this time.
  • Options
    You need to gear up your rebels for CLS. They need to at least be g8. Leia and R2 need to be over 200 speed. Han needs to be tanky.
    Chewie you should be able to 5* with Boba lead. Gear up bossk a little more and slap a zeta on him if you have one.
    JTR or Revan should be your next big goal.
  • Options
    I also sent you a PM.
  • Options
    I'm 5 zeta mats shy. Zeta bossk lead or unique?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

Lead ainec
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

His lead makes a big difference. Gives protection and health regen which you really need for the event.
  • Options
    Yeah - that's a bit of a no-brainer. I'm not sold on his unique at all (and I have it), but his lead is a "game-changer".
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Ok, great. Might help compensate for Cad, the weak link in the squad (unless they gun for Greedo)
  • Options
    You need to gear up your rebels for CLS. They need to at least be g8. Leia and R2 need to be over 200 speed. Han needs to be tanky.
    Chewie you should be able to 5* with Boba lead. Gear up bossk a little more and slap a zeta on him if you have one.

Keeping kit back to boost CLS squad, though hoping to limit expenditure on FBL and STH as no plans for them afterwards. Happy to max the others in time
  • Options
    I unlocked CLS and JKR Revan at about the same time and regret all effort spent on CLS.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I unlocked CLS and JKR Revan at about the same time and regret all effort spent on CLS.

CLS is a great toon. Key to one of the top 5 most useful general counter teams.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

And after I unlock 7 star Chewie and C3pO, I will probably use him...

I would way rather be unlocking JTR this month instead of having Luke's and Leia weighing me down in GA until I have both my Ewoks and Bounty hunters solidly geared.
  • Options

Keeping kit back to boost CLS squad, though hoping to limit expenditure on FBL and STH as no plans for them afterwards. Happy to max the others in time

In tier 3 of the CLS event, you can only use those two if I remember correctly. But you might get through it with low gear if you slap arena mods on Han.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

And after I unlock 7 star Chewie and C3pO, I will probably use him...

I would way rather be unlocking JTR this month instead of having Luke's and Leia weighing me down in GA until I have both my Ewoks and Bounty hunters solidly geared.

He was great before chewie and 3po. Hes better with chewie. 3po is a good addition but not necessary and can be used to boost a different team.
  • Options

You can't have too many top tier teams for GA. And CLS is still great for raid squads. Chances are you'll gear up Han and Chewie anyway for the Falcon, so you might as well put a full CLS team together.
  • Options
    Ok I will change my statement to "I regret putting effort into CLS ahead of: JKR, Bounty Hunters, and JTR."

Although I will add that I unlocked JKR and CLS in the same month when a top tier team was JKR, two of the chars for unlocking, Ezra (who was already geared for Thrawn), and GMY. While CLS needed a legendary unlocked by a g10+ bounty Hunter team to be be considered high tier in PVP.

Also with my g10 JKR team I could crush a lot of people in my guild in raid damage who had G12 CLS teams.
  • Options
    Stock up on carbantis for carbanite han
  • Options
    There is a wider strategy I'm working to.

Goal 1 - max all required units for TB, and give them useable squads.
    Goal 2 - build squads for HAAT and HSTR.
    Goal 3 - build fun squads coz I wanna (YOLO up first).

To an extent, these goals help each other (I want BH, Rogue1, and IT).
    To achieve them, I've been farming the named toons, but also ones to keep me above (under?) 1k in arena. FO were doing this, but slipped; do now EP with Kru whilst I farm Sion. I also need to stay in top 100 in ship arena (hello HT farm).

The reason for the post is that none of the priority toons are cantina farmed as soon as snow is finished (19 shards right now).

My jedi squad for LSTB runs zbas, and Joeli underway; so some sense to turning attention to OR.
    Alternatively, I have BB8 but not yet a home for him; so maybe resistance. Either way, a long time until I can farm the other toons for those squads.
    3rd choice had been DT and swap some attention to Shore (who brings reaper too). Better fleet and IT, but tbh my LS need the attention more.

I think I'm gonna go for MV, as can also start looking at higher levels in smuggler events