Visas Marr

I really like her as a toon.
Anyone found a good home / squad for her? I've subbed her into numerous squads, but she always gets ousted for a synergy toon.

Replies

• XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Carth candyman zaalbar mission visas (tenacity modded!) does work quite well. The last spot is anyways not fixed and also could be b2, juhani etc...
  • Options
    Rex, Gamu, Visas, Talzin and Zombie. If Urza is to be believed anyway.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Rex Wampa Visas +2 (I use tusken shaman & a damage dealer), sith killer in GA/TW
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes I’ll use her on a counter attack/ leftover trooper team

Saxon lead with Commando , range trooper , visas , storm trooper / wampa
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I think she used to be pretty important for certain Heroic Sith Raid teams, back when doing a million damage with one team was considered a great run. I think she was also introduced around the time the raid came out for basically that reason - I could be wrong on that so don't quote me. So she'd probably perform decently there if nothing else, otherwise a good counterpoint to Sith teams in TW/GA.

Curious to see if she'll make a bit of a resurgence what with being an anti-Sith character and Darth Revan being part of the arena scene now.
    Post edited by Jarvind on
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Just unlocked CLS.
    Chaze still being farmed, so looking for a CLS squad to build. Was thinking, OB, R2, Fulcrum and Visas: tank, support, attack and protection, and health.
    Any thoughts?
    Longer term CLS joined by chaze and wiggs?
  • CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    They should just remove the 'when not debuffed' part
  • Options
    I use her to maximize damage in HSith (although I keep changing which squad, my fallback is on JTR in P1) and save her for offense in GA/TW. I have her G12 and Zeta'd and (mostly) don't regret it.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    good on a rex team
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    I usually run her vs a sith squad (Maul or EP) along with Rex and Wampa. She hits really hard and works great here.
  • Options
    I run her on defense in a Clone Squad (everyone G12) instead of Echo.

She's made them go from swept in 1 to beaten in 2 or 3