Harassment

Hello everyone, excuse me, I need to know where I can make a complaint for harassment. There is a former Facundo Lobbosco player who is practically harassing the entire guild, and we are fed up!
I have your ID but I really want to know where I can make the report because we are tired. Both ingame and telegram (I know that the latter has nothing to do with the game) but we are tired, thank you and excuse us.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    i assume telegram (i'm not familiar with this program) has a ban/block function, so that should take care of that.
    Ingame there's a "mute/report" button when you view a player's profile, so that shoud take care of that.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    i assume telegram (i'm not familiar with this program) has a ban/block function, so that should take care of that.
    Ingame there's a "mute/report" button when you view a player's profile, so that shoud take care of that.

Ok thanks leef!

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Gkick him/ignore him until he gets bored and goes away?

They should be permabanned.... this is not high school where u fight back and then go to detention WITH the bully...

Stand you ground, castle defense, i was scared for my life..... if the guy is harassing you he needs to be banned from the game period..... now ASAP...

There should be ZERO tolerance from a disney property towards harasssment, bullying, threats...

BAN PERMA
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »

These are some good option in the places you are seeing this person.

You can direct message CG_SBCrumb to discuss the issue further.
This discussion has been closed.