TW Bonuses for April

@CG_SBCrumb When are going to find out what the bonuses are for April or at a minimum the April 7th TW?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    11th. The TW on the 7th is vanilla. But, as last month, take this bump for visibility.
  • Options
    11th. The TW on the 7th is vanilla. But, as last month, take this bump for visibility.

i'm an ****. I have been looking at that thing wrong all week. :#
  • Options
    What happened to back to back TWs and the fact that tw just gone is vanilla and the next one is vanilla
  • Options
    This next one should have bonuses
  • Shadowz
    167 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure everyone would like to know what this months bonuses are in advance and not on the day of joining. Leaving it last minute causes too much stress on the officers / TW leaders. So how about 7 days notice, just like you give roughly 7 days notice for any Legendary/Heroes Journeys so we can prepare a little better and not have to rush our strategies.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Shadowz wrote: »
    I'm sure everyone would like to know what this months bonuses are in advance and not on the day of joining. Leaving it last minute causes too much stress on the officers / TW leaders. So how about 7 days notice, just like you give roughly 7 days notice for any Legendary/Heroes Journeys so we can prepare a little better and not have to rush our strategies.

They are posted on the April calendar
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/199561/event-calendar-april#latest
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/199561/event-calendar-april#latest

I think he means what the bonuses are, not if there will be some, because bonuses can change the entire way a TW will flow.
  • Options

All that says is there will be a bonus TW not what the bonuses are.
  • Shadowz
    167 posts Member
    Options
    yohann269 wrote: »

All that says is there will be a bonus TW not what the bonuses are.

Exactly....
  • Shadowz
    167 posts Member
    Options

They state the dates of the Bonus TW's, but they clearly do not state what the bonuses are.
  • Options
    Lol, check this OP wanting some adequate communication from CG.... El. Oh. El.

Kyno, let's hear your response to how CG has done their job well enough for this one
  • Options
    SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    Lol, check this OP wanting some adequate communication from CG.... El. Oh. El.

Kyno, let's hear your response to how CG has done their job well enough for this one

😂 🍿👀
  • Options
    It will almost certainly be some combination of bonuses we've already had. There really aren't many factions that haven't been buffed - Tuskens, Resistance ships, and poor, poor, Ugnaught are the only obvious ones left.

There could perhaps be some single character bonuses for useless characters like Eeth Koth or Gamorrean Guard, but adding a bonus for Jedi or Scoundrels would be far too risky, as those factions already perform well on the whole.

I noticed they fixed the Jawa bug in a previous update, so that's a good bet to return soon. Can't see them fixing the bug if they don't intend to bring it back.