arena

The game is about pay2win or even pay2play. There is 1 correct team that is playable and each other is out of game. I mind about revan so ok, at the moment we have darth revan that can challenge the light side but it is probably going to be the only playable team as previous, so it is still the same. I am supposed to get the 1 team.

Currently system of arena prefers meta teams and also allows cooperation. If after stage players swap their ranks it is possible to kick someone from top in blitz time. If I am alone I can not challenge staff of players, I have less stages so I can never beat them. Also if I do not use meta team I become a target so I am supposed (again) to use meta team or I fall harder than meta teams. If someone beats me then all players between us should fall for 1 rank.

After all I need more battles than meta teams to grow up because win is harder for me so I win less. Also I am a target more often so I need more wins to save my rank. That is a ****.

I am such a tired about this game and I am ready to give up. I Hope that this game falls, you do not deserve to earn cash.

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    2ufk9i.jpg
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Give up then. This is not a pay to win game unless you want to have the latest meta team. Your mind is already made up.
  • I do not want the latest meta team and I want win. What is the solusion? Which team counters any revan?
    I have forgotten. In fleet we have 1 ship meta which works in the same way.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    kamil9191 wrote: »
    I do not want the latest meta team and I want win. What is the solusion? Which team counters any revan?
    I have forgotten. In fleet we have 1 ship meta which works in the same way.

The ship thing, I mostly agree with. Yes, it's possible to beat HMF without HMF, but honestly, I don't find it worth it or fun.

But Revan (either one) is very beatable without Revan (either one). You can beat JKR with a maxed CLS team (I do it everyday on a luanch shard and have been doing it since he first came out). You can also beat him with a good Traya team - especially with Badstilla.

DR is beatable by CLS, zPalp/Triumverate and even some others.

So if you want a team that can beat EITHER Revan (ironically, you want the same thing you are complaining about - namely, a single team that can beat all others) a maxed CLS/Han/Chewie/3p0/R2 team can beat most iterations of either Revan team.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185611/how-to-easily-beat-revan-with-palp-lead#latest

Here is a post about how to win vs DR.

There are many solutions people have been finding. Just takes a little looking to find the strategies people are putting together.

If you dont want to chase the meta, dont, but you will always be using a less effective team (meta -most effective tactic available). That doesn't mean it cant be done, but you are setting yourself up for an uphill battle.
  • I am not looking for team that can win but counters. Show me the team that has more win ratio than revan on its. I know it is possible to win and I said that but the win is about RNG and when revan challenges me it is enough to use auto. After all I always need more battles wins and battles to save my rank as I said.
    Some teams are more or less effective and it is ok, it can not be perfecly balanced, but it is not ok when 1 team beats everything.
    If resistance, rebels or siths would really work I would see them on arenas. It does not happen.
  • kamil9191 wrote: »
    I am not looking for team that can win but counters. Show me the team that has more win ratio than revan on its. I know it is possible to win and I said that but the win is about RNG and when revan challenges me it is enough to use auto. After all I always need more battles wins and battles to save my rank as I said.
    Some teams are more or less effective and it is ok, it can not be perfecly balanced, but it is not ok when 1 team beats everything.
    If resistance, rebels or siths would really work I would see them on arenas. It does not happen.

You're wrong. Plenty of people were beating revan consistently with rebels and sith, even with modified jtr teams. Do some research before simply giving up.

Yes, those teams were falling further than revan. I agree that revan was too dominant in the meta - a combination of his OP skillset and ease of access. But since the fallen bastila rework, even palpatine teams can beat revan.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • So a great idea to buff revans. Like they were not strong enough.