Thanks for New Matchmaking

Scuttlebutt
1190 posts Member
edited April 2019
I just wanted to thank CG for the new matchmaking that removed ships from the equation on non-ship GA!

I just scouted my current bracket. I have the highest GP at roughly 3.52 million. The guy with the least GP has about 2.84 million. That’s a difference of about 680,000!

GA before the change sometimes seemed like I was fighting 1 or 2 weight classes too high. These rosters are much closer to mine than before!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    "Thank CG! I am going to crush this sorry dude with 20% less GP than me!!!!"

*waits for 2.84 million GP guy to post complaining about the matchup algorithm still stinks.* :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Likewise. My GP values are around half that and I too am seeing much more reasonable matchups.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    "Thank CG! I am going to crush this sorry dude with 20% less GP than me!!!!"

*waits for 2.84 million GP guy to post complaining about the matchup algorithm still stinks.* :D

I guess you’re one of those that thought ship GP was somehow relevant in GAs like this.