Minimum gear for Palp 7* with Phoenix?

Anyone know the minimum gear for tier 7 of the Palpatine event is if you use Phoenix? I've got full gear 8 + chopper gear 9 and I'm wondering if that's enough.

Replies

• EP should easy for you, I recommend you get Ezra to 10 then stop gearing Phoenix.
  • G8 is enough. I finished the very first Palpatine event with G8 Ackbar, STH, Lando, Farmboy, Biggs(?). Perhaps one of them was G9 and mods were a brand new thing then.
    Synergy alone gives you a big advantage and your mods must be far better than mine were. If your Phoenix beats the Thrawn event, Palpatine is a cakewalk.
  • Easy, Palpatine event is very easy.
  • FenrirsFirstborn
    268 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I had (and still have) 9 Hera, Zeb, kanan; 10 Sabine (also my first zeta) and Ezra. No real issues with EP or thrawn.
    Largely disbanded phoenix now but Ezra and Sabine have other homes. Will finish all phoenix eventually for full rebel ships
  • EP with Phoenix can be done at G7, so I think you’re fine.
  • I’m also wondering If I could beat thrawn. I couldn’t even get tier 6 with a full 7* team (janky mods, yes) and gear 7. Has my team improved enough to get both 7*?
  • Thrawn is a different animal. It’s *possible* to do at G8, but you’re gonna need pretty good mods. The first time I beat it, i was G8 (no chopper), but I had modded most everyone to around 200 speed and it still took me a few hundred tries over several days for the stars to align (and I’m pretty sure it was with only one toon left, next to no health by the end). If you don’t have amazing mods, I’d say G9 will make it much more doable.
  • I recommend g10 on ezra, g8 on the others for Thrawn. forgot to include the words "for Thrawn" in my previous post.

The Thrawn fight is mostly about the kill order and Zeb stunning people.