Got Kylo Ren!!!

Raznarok
4 posts Member
edited December 2015
Got him at 10:30pm Pacific time!!!! Anyone else have him yet? Pulled from a single cromium card, first try without putting in a single dollar.

Replies

  • WOW nice man!!! Let us know if he's worth it... :smile: .. How are his abilities and offense..
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    I tried him by borrowing him and he seems decent, but I don't think he's going to be broken like people claimed. Granted he was only 2 stars his healing immunity never hit, and his damage
    Darkcloud wrote: »
    WOW nice man!!! Let us know if he's worth it... :smile: .. How are his abilities and offense..

    I borrowed a 2 star Kylo ren, can't really get a good picture becuase he was only 1200 power, but I dont think he's going to be OP the way people have been complaining about him.
  • ewok wrote: »
    I tried him by borrowing him and he seems decent, but I don't think he's going to be broken like people claimed. Granted he was only 2 stars his healing immunity never hit, and his damage
    Darkcloud wrote: »
    WOW nice man!!! Let us know if he's worth it... :smile: .. How are his abilities and offense..

    I borrowed a 2 star Kylo ren, can't really get a good picture becuase he was only 1200 power, but I dont think he's going to be OP the way people have been complaining about him.

    Ohh okay... Coz i really need him to replace my Darth Maul.. If his health and speed are decent enough... I just realized they reduced Darth Maul's health like ****.. Its just 4k even at 4* with gear 5...
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Darkcloud wrote: »
    ewok wrote: »
    I tried him by borrowing him and he seems decent, but I don't think he's going to be broken like people claimed. Granted he was only 2 stars his healing immunity never hit, and his damage
    Darkcloud wrote: »
    WOW nice man!!! Let us know if he's worth it... :smile: .. How are his abilities and offense..

    I borrowed a 2 star Kylo ren, can't really get a good picture becuase he was only 1200 power, but I dont think he's going to be OP the way people have been complaining about him.

    Ohh okay... Coz i really need him to replace my Darth Maul.. If his health and speed are decent enough... I just realized they reduced Darth Maul's health like ****.. Its just 4k even at 4* with gear 5...

    Kylo definitely has more potential since you can farm him to 7. His health seemed pretty **** high for a 2 star character, I dont know how well he was geared though. Also I assume that the AI will use his 50% more damage ability on his second turn, so you can ignore Kylo until the second turn, and then focus your dps on him.
  • i had a Kylo from the 8 pack too....should be replacing my maul with him if I can get his stars up
  • ewok wrote: »
    Darkcloud wrote: »
    ewok wrote: »
    I tried him by borrowing him and he seems decent, but I don't think he's going to be broken like people claimed. Granted he was only 2 stars his healing immunity never hit, and his damage
    Darkcloud wrote: »
    WOW nice man!!! Let us know if he's worth it... :smile: .. How are his abilities and offense..

    I borrowed a 2 star Kylo ren, can't really get a good picture becuase he was only 1200 power, but I dont think he's going to be OP the way people have been complaining about him.

    Ohh okay... Coz i really need him to replace my Darth Maul.. If his health and speed are decent enough... I just realized they reduced Darth Maul's health like ****.. Its just 4k even at 4* with gear 5...

    Kylo definitely has more potential since you can farm him to 7. His health seemed pretty **** high for a 2 star character, I dont know how well he was geared though. Also I assume that the AI will use his 50% more damage ability on his second turn, so you can ignore Kylo until the second turn, and then focus your dps on him.

    In theory isn't using that ability whenever for more damage ideal? If he starts to actually get hit the cool down would be reset.
  • Congratulations :), please let us know what you think - should you chose to build 'em' up
  • Congrats great luck!
  • Thanks all! Been working so nothing crazy yet. He is a boss so far! Cooldowns are almost always up, and the counter is crazy! Hope y'all get him soon!
  • He is more tank than attacker type character damage and hp wise. Good hp, low damage, counter is nice and cool down reductions.

    He is probably labeled as an attacker because of aoe attack and no taunt, but his damage is equivalent or less than some of the tank type characters from my experience with him so far.

    In comparison with my 4* maul his aoe does about 1/3 the damage of maul without critical's.

    This is with Kylo lvl58 at 4* and lvl 5 gear. I can see him replacing maul easily with his soon to be easy to farm shards.
  • I actually found the contrary. Damage with his first ability and AoE was alright, nothing stellar, but the third skill was insane! I have Fett as my leader most of the time. He provides a pretty substantial buff to crit damage. In PvP around rank 300, he was hitting for 3k just with that one ability! Add in the counters and total AoE spam, that's one hell of an attacker in my book! Lvl 48 w/ lvl 5 gear
Sign In or Register to comment.