Pause whilst enemy has turn?

So I'm grinding out chewie attempts and I've realised - you can't pause/quit whilst the enemy is taking there turn. Is there any reason why?

Just thinking it would be a nice QOL especially when you are getting smacked over 500 times by 300 speed monsters (I somehow love it lol)

Replies

• If you’re on an iPhone double tap home to select a different ap, that will automatically pause the game.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    If you’re on an iPhone double tap home to select a different ap, that will automatically pause the game.

I have never thought of this. Brilliant way to pause the game.
  • That just brings up the 'Tap to unpause' screen- I'd like to be able to have the full pause menu with the 'abandon/leave fight' option.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    I think its so you can't leave a battle at the last second when you relaize you hit the enrage time when the boss is about to kill you...
  • Whatelse73
    2147 posts Member
    On Android if I need to "pause" the game I just pull my finger from top to bottom and it pulls down the menu and that pauses the game. Opening in-game chat used to pause the game but it doesn't seem to work for a while now.
  • +1 for the use of the word "whilst."
  • +1 for the use of the word "whilst."

is that for being part of EU UK?

sxsdwmp06kx6.png