How do u beat DR with JKR?

And i'm not talking about the ones with talzin and zombie. The other ones, the ones that are full sith or full sith empire.

Replies

• Easily. Full Sith Empire teams are easy to take out with JKR, Full Sith are like 60/40 odds, and Sith w/ T3 and HK are like impossible.
  • Easily. Full Sith Empire teams are easy to take out with JKR, Full Sith are like 60/40 odds, and Sith w/ T3 and HK are like impossible.

How?! Ive tried marking DR first, bastila first, HK first... Nothing works
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Mark dark bastilla, kill her then put on auto. Works every time for me. She is key to the sith team without her they fall easily
  • The talzin zombie ones. I'm actually having trouble with that one too now. Is marking DR still the best/only way to go on that one?
  • Mark Bastila, my kill order is Bastila, HK, the other two (Nihilus and then Sion, or the Sith empire) and DRevan as last.
    Today my score was 7-0 vs such teams. I was only 14th at payout, nonetheless, since in these days I see an insane amount of battles in the 1-20 ranks... it seems that people is spending much more crystals in refreshes than the crystals they can earn for a better rank...
    The problem could be speed: yesterday I was destroyed by two DRevan with 322...
  • Haxthar
    156 posts Member
    You use EP instead 😜
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Easily. Full Sith Empire teams are easy to take out with JKR, Full Sith are like 60/40 odds, and Sith w/ T3 and HK are like impossible.

How?! Ive tried marking DR first, bastila first, HK first... Nothing works

Well, this points to a failure to read into everyone's kits. Marking DR is a complete waste because of his Conqueror and Villain abilities, unless you were fighting a Revan with no zetas.

Usually Bastila makes the most sense to kill first. Her fear is absolutely brutal, and she makes DR stronger just by being alive. If they have a Sith Assassin that's faster than Bastila, it might make sense to bump her off instead to prevent her granting the whole team turn meter.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png