No Chewy Mythic?

DarkISI
91 posts Member
Where is it?
Shouldn't there be one during the third time he is up?

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Yes, please. I would very much like a Chewy Mythic event
  • SmurfLAX28
    288 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    DarkISI wrote: »
    Where is it?

That requires work! Silly poster.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    DarkISI wrote: »
    Where is it?

That requires work and fulfilling your word! Silly poster.

#ShotsFired #ButNotByGreedo
  • Even if we could just redo it for omegas or mods I would be happy for a few rotations.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Given how hard the event is already, I'm pretty curious how brutal the Mythic version would be.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Given how hard the event is already, I'm pretty curious how brutal the Mythic version would be.

How brutal can it be? On T2 you can use basically any meta team. On T3 you fight BH with Rebels.
    Both seem easier than the normal event itself.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

How brutal can it be? On T2 you can use basically any meta team. On T3 you fight BH with Rebels.

yeah but t3 the entire enemy team has 100% tm and your team only has Han with 100% tm, oh god i can see the "my han didnt shoot first" posts already
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

yeah but t3 the entire enemy team has 100% tm and your team only has Han with 100% tm, oh god i can see the "my han didnt shoot first" posts already

There are already events where Han doesn't go first, by design. I think Smuggler's Run may be one of them. I can't remember though. And, yes, when this happens it creates a slew of those posts.