Rescheduled GA NEVER COMENSATED

I remember reading a post that we would get an “oops I’m sorry for the inconvenience” gift for rescheduling the GA a few weeks back. I never received anything after being booted due to the changes date and was not given a rentry period at all for the new one. I called the support number and the guy was a doofus and said he had no idea about this game and how it works and that if I had a problem to post on the forums and hope for the best... so here is post number #2 about this. Good advice would be to ditch EA as your “support link” they literally weren’t familiar with your game when I called.

Replies

• Also I’m aware I misspelled compensated in my angry caps lock caption lmao
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you are referring to the one that was canceled after the GA started due to a short join period, that message was unclear.

The system needed to close out the event and anyone who was in it needed to be "rewarded", they received that message and a few coins to allow the system to process the event.

There was no compensation.
  • It’s amazing how you were more helpful than the support team, thank you
  • That is what the message said but didn't get received. It must cost a lot for virtual items to be passed out. I have a virtual something for them.