What was temporary allocation?
  • Pan2218
    226 posts Member
    I'm just saying, that was a really long time ago
  • UdalCuain
    2988 posts Member
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    What was the date on that exactly?

7 months ago. Less time than went 5 nodes went up to 8, that was in place for around 8 months.
  • Pan2218
    226 posts Member
    What was the date on that exactly?

7 months ago. Less time than went 5 nodes went up to 8, that was in place for around 8 months.

The game has been around for how long? 7-8 months of that time is quite some time. There are always ulterior motives.
  • Pan2218
    226 posts Member
    If I have to be the only person to stand up, so be it
  • leef
    13024 posts Member

this isn't even remotely true, haha. Tons of posts about people not liking the change back to 5. One could even argue that it's a univerally disliked change.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Pan2218
    226 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

this isn't even remotely true, haha. Tons of posts about people not liking the change back to 5. One could even argue that it's a univerally disliked change.

I believe that!
  • evoluza
    2285 posts Member

Do it.
    But they want change it back!
    They what us to grind a certain amount of time on hard nodes. That happens with 5.
  • Kalano
    383 posts Member
    The reduced attempts are slowing down players only, who are close to finish hard nodes. More time/refreshes needed to farm one specific toon.
    Doesn’t slow you down when farming 4+ toons simultaneously
  • Pan2218
    226 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »

Do it.
    But they want change it back!
    They what us to grind a certain amount of time on hard nodes. That happens with 5.

I won't spend another dime of my $, nor will I ever panic farm as long as the game remains this way. As well, my advertising will be less than hospitable. If this is how one treats it's clientele, I see it as deserving. The numbers ultimately will show them that this was a very poor decision & will hurt where it counts
  • My first time to post anything about any game. The fact that I do speaks for itself. If EA wants to keep its customers happy and show some reciprocity in relation to the gamers. Turn the 5 attempts on hard mode around and make it 8. I stopped with the game for about 7 months because I was done with it. This bully kind behaviour of EA needs to stop.
  • TVF
    16997 posts Member
    So who am I supposed to ping now for necros?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ah, good old necrothreads.
  • Erwinez wrote: »
    My first time to post anything about any game. The fact that I do speaks for itself. If EA wants to keep its customers happy and show some reciprocity in relation to the gamers. Turn the 5 attempts on hard mode around and make it 8. I stopped with the game for about 7 months because I was done with it. This bully kind behaviour of EA needs to stop.

p4vcjyp7pusg.jpg
    Still not a he.