Strange Annihilate/Savior/Revive mechanic in P1 HSTR

AleSahnDroh_1979
950 posts Member
edited April 2019
There was the last 10% of P1, so I went with my JKR, GMY, HYoda, Jolee and Bastila to clear it and jump into P2.
I was not well concentrated so I missed that DN had his annihilate ready.
He annihilated Bastila, who did not have the unbreakable will.
She didn’t die, but immediately went to 100% health and protection and 100% TM (this is the Savior mechanic, right? I see this in each Arena battle every day).
Lately in the fight, at enrage, Bastila died (normally, no annihilate).
I revived her with Jolee and... nothing happened, like the extra life has been burnt by that annihilation....
I restarted and played better, but I don’t understand if this is WAI.
Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on

Replies

• Sounds like the toon's "eligible to be revived" variable was flipped from 1 to 0 after the Revan-Savior mechanic proc'd.

It should flip first, then if Savior is supposed to ignore effects that prevent revive, it should have flipped the variable back to 1. But I'm not sure that Savior is supposed to ignore revive-prevention. So it might be WAW, but it definitely sounds like it's not WAI. Of course, only EA/CG can make the final determination on that.
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    I’ve had that happen once or twice as well. Obviously never when I’ve actually needed it to happen, because why would I be that lucky?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>