What has been the best update/fix so far?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited March 2016

What has been the best update/fix so far? 52 votes

Poe's nerf
9%
Stekcir_LeinadRolfThomasLyleEleiemYarzahn 5 votes
QGJ added to cantina shipments
23%
EnigmaticienAdamWSlevinBurgerBaldoPlasmajNaugrinTromedlov13Dang3sMo_lizabehr228TomitronArgilliteJedi 12 votes
Lando added to cantina battles
1%
moongod 1 vote
Count dooku added to cantina battles (with the lvl cap)
15%
scubapuppyCaseycheetah2114CheesyPastaIgorDUDEZogganJensxnFlamesFan2313 8 votes
Royal guard's buff
15%
FantazyMofojokers1992Willkimm98Calus_78r2steve2DekayingsoulVIIIItsJarJarBinkz 8 votes
Asajj's fix
1%
HanSkywalker 1 vote
Yoda
11%
darksideSekuObi1_master1JamitogiggsyNationality 6 votes
Other
11%
The_Oklahoma_KidslmcmrNerfherder17KamikazeRhombusArubeGreg1920 6 votes
Geonosian soldier's nerf. Oh wait....
9%
benacrowDarth_MalakOuchieTynecastleSpart4n_Angel 5 votes

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing wrote: »

How did you need to edit that? Did one dot to many?
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Count dooku added to cantina battles (with the lvl cap)
    Nightlores wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »

Lmao!
  • Other
    When they actually added new characters from The Force Awakens.
  • Royal guard's buff
    None

Forgot to make that an option. Do you use any of these characters though? You really didnt like any of these changes lol?
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Poe's nerf
    +1 for Poe's nerf because he was breaking the game.
    -1 for Poe's nerf because it was stealth.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Other
    I thinking getting rid of coin flips on speed and making the speed number matter added much needed certainty to team building.

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Well @Nightlores my first response seemed a bit too negitive, so I decided to edit my comment and then I couldn't think of any thing nice to say. So it just became ... Instead.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Other
    Bypassing 16 actual bugs to eliminate double arena award payouts. Sometimes I would get paid 3 times for arena. That was annoying.
  • Other

Well @Nightlores my first response seemed a bit too negitive, so I decided to edit my comment and then I couldn't think of any thing nice to say. So it just became ... Instead.

Just let it rip. Why hold back?
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Other
    Barriss nerf! You should've seen the forum after that :D
  • Other
    To be honest I feel every update and "fix" has slowly made the game worse and with each update I become less and less interested in playing.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Just let it rip. Why hold back?

Lol ... Well I noticed it was the 1st comment, and I didn't want to set a negitive tone for this thread.

Also and I think I woke up on the wrong side of the couch this morning.. So my current mental state should be questioned!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Royal guard's buff
    Most know my views and goal of a complete diverse roster. Royal Guards buff brought him off the bench and in line with Poe and solo by bringing a new way of taunting to the table.

Now if only we can get them to show some love to the other tanks like Fost and ME. :)
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    No brainier for me. I had gotten lucky and pulled a QGJ from my early days of getting chromiums, before I realized they weren't the best use of crystals. I can't remember but I think he was a 2-3* toon at the time. I wanted to use him, but couldn't really until they moved him into cantina.

I think the April release should add some new chromium toons (Padme, someone from KotOR, maybe one more) make Captain Panaka the log in toon (padme'scaptain of the guard) start to build a Republic team and move two chromiums to some sort of farmable (hoping for Leia and Tark).
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • USAmazing wrote: »
    I woke up on the wrong side of the couch this morning...
    Playing SWGH whole night huh...

• Seku
    575 posts Member
    Yoda
    More characters the better :)
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Bypassing 16 actual bugs to eliminate double arena award payouts. Sometimes I would get paid 3 times for arena. That was annoying.

3 payouts? Take me back
  • Royal guard's buff
    Introducing a fairly high tenacity tank with crowd control (stun) that has the ability to gain agro on damage received to teammates was needed IMO. It doesn't solve the current meta situation but adds more variety to custom builds. So instead of seeing the top speed meta toons you are even seeing slow droid teams. Defence still needs work but RG does offer something to the table that was never there before.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    I woke up on the wrong side of the couch this morning...
    Playing SWGH whole night huh...

Ha! It's that obvious?
    Obi-Wan Kenobi