Why isn’t Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) Pheonix?

Zenbreon
323 posts Member
edited April 2019
Just why? She WAS the one who got Hera, and the other specters to join the PHEONIX squad if the rebels. Heck she would prob lay be great on a Pheonix team with her unique. It would be SO helpful in the Artist of War event. Plus she was a SPECTER at one point and got Old Rex, Gregor, and Wolf to join the Pheonix squad. Also we should get Old Gregor, Wolf, and Rex

Replies

• CGs old answer: She would have broken the faction. The combination of Kanan’s 25% heal + ATF clear debuffs for 10% health means every debuffs would just heal and not stick.

All that said, it doesn’t seem any more broken than some of the crap we have to deal with now. Give her the tag. Or rework the unique so only part of it applies to Phoenix a la Chopper.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Giving Ahsoka Fulcrum the Phoenix tag would boost the faction really well and give you an actual reason to farm her.
    Giving her a Chopper situation (immunity to DoTs & buff dispel) while giving Phoenix 30% Critical Avoidance (or a slight change say 15% critical avoidance and 15% potency) would be a fantastic and really simple idea that makes me wonder why it wasn't done in the first place.
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Meh, it's a push for me. She would take away from the central "family" type unit Phoenix is. I'm not going to lie though it would make them pretty hard to beat. Imagine all the dots she would pull. Wow.