4626 posts Member
edited April 2019
40283807-9144-4673-8938-F9-BF326-DF40-B.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Drageero
    151 posts Member
    c1i55l83opnc.jpg

I also have Eeth Koth ready to activate, but I don't plan on doing that ever.
  • 8unx7j8kn4su.jpg

From this you can guess three of the many legendaries I don't have.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    You guys that have 7 characters per row - what size phone do you have? I'm about to upgrade.

xxdm0x5l51p8.png
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    qiyz5gxq9h3m.png
    Got all but three characters unlocked—Revan, Revan, and Traya.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    fjwo2hxs8hsf.png
    The only ones I wish I could upgrade if I had the resources and time would be range trooper, veers, and baze. Otherwise these guys are staying put here.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • um7ysayodrb5.png
    Have everybody except Traya and Captain Han.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    zkuvlq6rk74k.png

@VonZant Pixel 2XL. 7 toons per row.
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Seeing all these people with underdeveloped Embos is disheartening. Don't know what you're missing out on guys.
    And way to show me up guys - I have the least GP here.

Also @VonZant , I think any phone around 6 inches will display 7 per row.
    But I'm more interested in the people who have displays of 4 characters per row.
  • But I'm more interested in the people who have displays of 4 characters per row.

Tablet users only get 4 per row. Also their mod inventories only display 2 per row
  • But I'm more interested in the people who have displays of 4 characters per row.
    I’m on an iPad.
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    Seeing all these people with underdeveloped Embos is disheartening.

I agree. I was about to say the same thing. Embo is just a good character. He's good in phase 1 of the Sith raid, does great in TBs and the bounty hunter events, and he hits really hard. He was my first G12 bounty hunter.

These are the weakest characters on my alt.
    0dew7xv6r7c3.jpg
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    @MagicMatthews99 @Vendi1983 Thanks!

I was just talking about Embo with someone in my guild. He can just flat-out instagib attackers and supports. I had a GA opponnent message me that my Embo one-shot his attacker with his first hat throw and that won the match in 3v3. Once he gets his contract, he can one-shot some full health/prot Nests with a kick.

I run Embo Cad, Royal Guard in 3v3 and it often wins more than one match. Embo Zaalbar Mission is even nastier but I use them on another team. Doesnt matter if he ever gets his contract because he hits hard without it. He REALLY needs his crit zeta though because he can be one shot without it once hes in health. With it and foresight he is very jard to kill without shock or buff immunity.

Also his lead autos all BH events and TB battles.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Seeing all these people with underdeveloped Embos is disheartening. Don't know what you're missing out on guys.

Embo's great! But I have a solid Bounty Hunter team that can do all the things I need Bounty Hunters for, so the return on farming him wouldn't be that great--I'd just be able to do all the things faster and better.

He's high on my list, though. I need to finish the characters for the Revans first, though, but once those are done Embo will start being farmed.
  • Embo was my first G12 Hunter. I aim to get all 10 of them to G12 and go for the Bounty Hunter title.Currently on 5/10.
  • Wow I never knew there were different row numbers for different phones.

Also looks like embo and rose are at the bottom for most
  • I can't believe people don't have IG-88 geared at least to gear 10
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • wqteajc0ijtp.jpg
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Here's my Rose, just to stick it to the haters. 229 speed, too. (But I need to redo her mods for higher offense. I went for crit damage without thinking about the impact of offense on raw damage.
    p2cjqcdrn68x.png
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Here's my Rose, just to stick it to the haters. 229 speed, too. (But I need to redo her mods for higher offense. I went for crit damage without thinking about the impact of offense on raw damage.
    p2cjqcdrn68x.png

I love it. My Rose is the lowest not out of spite just happened that way lol
    I like her kit a lot with a res team. And I’m thinking with a resistance cartoon, maybe a new Tb with new required toon- she will
    Be needed!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Rose was great with the Old Finn. I havent used her with new Finn much yet. I havent figured out his lead yet.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    mswq7cqut2al.jpg

@Dinotank46
    My IG-88 is g12 +2
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Rose was great with the Old Finn. I havent used her with new Finn much yet. I havent figured out his lead yet.

New Finn works best, in my opinion, under Jedi Rey's leadership since you can spam Takedown's stun.

I think Rose probably works a little better under New Finn than before, as her stun will make up for the reduction in turn meter gain. In my experience you have enough room under Finn for one character that can't expose, so I think Rose can fill that (Not on defense, though, lol.... Resistance has always been bad on defense, dumb old AI....). That'd leave you with Jedi Rey, Scavenger Rey, Holdo, R2, and BB-8 on your second Resistance team.

I know you can put C-3P0 into either team, but I still haven't adjusted to having him so don't know!
  • Holdo and Rose came out a day or two after I started my account, so of course I started to gear them up a little bit (reluctantly). Though they're still on blue gear and 3*, them and the 4* Kylo Ren Battlefront 2 was giving away for free gave me a nice boost in arena.
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    You guys that have 7 characters per row - what size phone do you have? I'm about to upgrade.

xxdm0x5l51p8.png

Galaxy S9+
  • My least powerful toons are all but Bastila, Yoda, Yoda, Ezra, and Luminara, of all people.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    8m19lpz55nx8.jpg