GA tiebreaker is not working

So apparently the tiebreaker goes to the higher GP player right? Well not the case this time. Any devs wanna explain this one?

oqd7pez6gmrm.png
xcc4072v5ri1.png
4a7yjne0977c.png

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Character GP only?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Character GP only?

But that’s only been said to have used for matchmaking purposes. Using overall GP for the tiebreakers has been status quo unless I’ve missed something
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I just trying to see if we can figure out what the actual tie breaker is.

Did you do any development in the last day?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    It’s also based on the GP at the point of locking, not your current GP.
  • Options
    You didnt show the score. We wouldn't know it was a tie based on the two inventory gps only.
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    It’s also based on the GP at the point of locking, not your current GP.
    And even though they were accessed via the GA user interface, those character inventory screens show current state, not locked-in state.

In fact the only time you actually get to see the locked-in state is when you view individual character details either for a squad you are assembling to deploy or for a squad which has already been deployed.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    You didnt show the score. We wouldn't know it was a tie based on the two inventory gps only.

nj8tk7atsimg.png

Again....neither of us set defenses and were auto deployed.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

Dude, I have almost no interest left in this game lately with all the **** the devs and pulling. So little interest that I have massive stockpiles of gear, mod salvage and omega/zeta materials because I’m just going along to help my guild out. I’m not fully quitting because losing several people with 4+ million GP in the last couple days would be devastating l.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Dude, I have almost no interest left in this game lately with all the **** the devs and pulling. So little interest that I have massive stockpiles of gear, mod salvage and omega/zeta materials because I’m just going along to help my guild out. I’m not fully quitting because losing several people with 4+ million GP in the last couple days would be devastating l.

Did you do any development in the last day - or rather: since your roster locked for GA?

What was your character/total GP and your opponent's character/total GP at roster lock?
  • Options
    1) ties should be a random coin flip
    2) you are complaining that you didn't win a match when you neither set a defense nor attacked on offense. Please accept your free awards and move on.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Did you do any development in the last day - or rather: since your roster locked for GA?

What was your character/total GP and your opponent's character/total GP at roster lock?

No, that was the whole point of my mini rant about not having any interest lol.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    1) ties should be a random coin flip
    2) you are complaining that you didn't win a match when you neither set a defense nor attacked on offense. Please accept your free awards and move on.

1.) what it should be and what it actually is, doesn’t matter. What it actually is; now that’s the question that’s trying to be figured out.

2.) Whether I made an attack or set a defense is irrelevant. The other player did the same. The tie breaker didn’t go as it should have, as it’s assumed to be. So again, irrelevant because this could be a problem down the road for future ties.