Unbalanced

Choose to take 8th when uneven matchup. Talk all you want for players who play without knowing about synergy or what to farm until they get in a guild that helps instead of just letting it happen with no coaching. Or is a alternate or second account with dozens of gear 12 let them pass on ahead with their money toons. Also rewards are sad for a weeklong event. I have toons I don't activate because now I know I don't want useless toons giving me a false GP, But I didn't know that for a year or more. And no longer chasing everything that comes along. Developers don't care it's their job. And others play for a living....sad... I work all day and use it to unwind. I don't need people who tarnish gameplay just because they have nothing better to do.

Replies

• Sometimes I’ll go against someone with much higher GP than me but I have better teams. GP isn’t everything.
  • GP is a joke... luck with mods and the right characters geared is all that matters, it’s why go measuring is pretty worthless in GA. That hot hot royal guard I used so long ago is just crapping in me now thanks to CG never rebalancing.
  • You can just throw him with an Empire team on defense, he’s only one character
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Kithryn wrote: »
    GP is a joke... luck with mods and the right characters geared is all that matters, it’s why go measuring is pretty worthless in GA. That hot hot royal guard I used so long ago is just crapping in me now thanks to CG never rebalancing.

That RG probably won you a fair amount of rewards way back then. You still benefit from those rewards. Just like your jawa won you some speed mods.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i honestly don't get what this post is about.
    Save water, drink champagne!