Do you really need Sion vs Jedi Revan?

Rake6
442 posts Member
I have seen dr,hk and badsty with different toons behind them who don't dispell the tenacity up and obliterate JKR. So either I'm not getting something or what? Does Badstilla waste her fear when jedi have tenacity up?

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Badstilla wastes it but DR does not. Tenacity up doesn't stop Darth Revan from instilling Fear (cannot be resisted or evaded). After Fear expires, so does Tenacity Up (usually).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    So I can replace sion?
  • Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    Yes I use SiT... Works better
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    I don't have him ,yet how do you dispel their buffs without sion?
  • You need a character that does aoe at least. Not too many come to mind, which has any synergy, thats why Sion is used.
    Nihilus would also work, but he's better soaking up dmg and cd increase.
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    Run Paqlpatine, Thrawn, Bastilla Fallen, Nihilus and Sion and you won't have problems with JKR or DR.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Is Nest good for dr team?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Zinke7 wrote: »
    Run Paqlpatine, Thrawn, Bastilla Fallen, Nihilus and Sion and you won't have problems with JKR or DR.

This team can beat JKR?
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    It can beat JKR but it cannot beat DR- at least I don't know how it does.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Only if DR is slow as molasses and the team is G7
  • Lonit
    35 posts Member
    JediRobb wrote: »
    I can auto top arena JKR teams running EP, Vader (221 speed), DR (302 speed), Nihilus (as tanky as possible), Badstila. Just make sure you hit GK with Vader's basic as your first move so he doesn’t taunt. After that, it’s over.

but his basic ability blocks how does that help? lol :D
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    I can auto top arena JKR teams running EP, Vader (221 speed), DR (302 speed), Nihilus (as tanky as possible), Badstila. Just make sure you hit GK with Vader's basic as your first move so he doesn’t taunt. After that, it’s over.

1) Vader's basic doesn't inflict buff immunity
    2) Vader won't be the first to go with those speeds, Darth revan will

I don't doubt you're beating jkr with that squad, but that's not how to do it.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member

Im also top 100 with this squad. Turn 1, vader ability blocks yoda. Usually Nilly gets a train hit but survives, then Scion goes- cleanses team, Badstill does a billion bad things, Vader and EP go again, adding stun and DOTs. Focus fire Yoda twice, GG.

On defense Vader is going to AOE of course and is a wasted slot =(
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member

Right.
    2) Vader won't be the first to go with those speeds, Darth revan will.

Wrong. Vader will have 317 in this battle so he will go first.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • JediRobb wrote: »

You don’t need buff immunity. You just want to make sure you hit GK so you don’t accidentally crit someone else and trigger GK’s taunt. And, as someone else pointed out, with Vader’s speed bonuses from his unique, he goes first.

Ah, that makes sense. I calculated the speeds wrong first time.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • I use BB8 and R2 (both around 290 speed). They both can go before enemy JKR, pop smoke on HK, who has massive crit avoidance and regenerates health/protection. DR is next to go, fear on JKR, then HK uses basic on GK to get offense up, then bastila reapplies fear on whoever its worn off from, then DR uses aoe lightning, HK aoe, Bastila lightning aoe, and then they’re usually mostly or all dead.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    But they have tenacity up, how is your Nasty applying fear?
  • Not if you have Malak .... please don't hit me!