When was the last time you had an in-game survey?

When I first started it felt like I got in-game surveys maybe every 6 months or so. Now though it feels like it's been forever since I've gotten one. I'm not sure how CG chooses who to survey so I might not "qualify" for one but I like taking them cause I feel like CG actually listened to those they surveyed. For example: all the Old Republic characters felt like CG was personally answering my survey for more characters (even though I'm sure many players asked for them).

There was a time where almost every day I logged in one would pop up. However, it would pop up right as my finger was tapping down and I'd inadvertently close the pop-up. When I finally got to answer it I was distracted and happy with how the game was so I couldn't give a whole lot of feedback. I'm still happy with the game and the forums do their job, but the surveys felt like a nice treat from the devs to get my individual input of their game and I miss taking them.

What're y'all's thoughts on the in-game surveys?
Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/

Replies

• Odds are they probably stopped. With all the negativity surrounding the revans and the hard mode battle returning to 5 attempts I'm sure that we wont be seeing much of them anymore since the devs will be expecting a lot of whiney gamers bellyaching about how the game is going downhill. Personally I still like the game. Either this or it could be that the devs use this as an attempt to get input for what to add to the game. Lots of gamers claim that devs dont use these forums for input or whatever but I'm not sure myself.
  • Don’t get me wrong I like the game too. Their antics are just absurd. 17,500 power for characters most people don’t want to gear up anyway. That’s absurd. They’ll do anything they possibly can to make more money even if it **** off their whole player base. They don’t care and I doubt they’ll ever address it at this point. What could they possibly say? They know what they’re doing and they’re alienating a large portion of their player base