Which Faction

On which Faction should I focus on after I finish FO and my Arenateam with zPalp zThrawn zSion Nihilus and Vader? Https://swgoh.gg/p/777675752/ my goals are unlocking everything and Raids

Which Faction 59 votes

BH
38%
BlackbeardpepeGcdevilRavenclawsJK_47PbscoopsThessaodai145GunnerFCmMagicMatthews99JarvindB0baf3ttavinstmjtloJohnLove11NinjaChroniclesTarlaBilleBouuMikepaxZmoneytimcircusDrageero 23 votes
JEDI
25%
Nova44DroidekahardehoVeserion1DurkanoBobaFetaCheeseDaPowerfulJedifletchmarsDinotank46KotasMilitiaMandelbroRaikoVebsterJimstarTheRealNickEZ 15 votes
REBELS
15%
GamorreanKyJoe_CooltheatomicpunyuuzhanronsirjacobofglaisXxDougyDougyxXKanakliamx27trifler 9 votes
NS
8%
CaptainFizzDrowningFerretDarth_Tomsteros2707CrolytReworkGriev0us 5 votes
Imperial Trooper
11%
dennishsnyder57CandymanJML2DathcaSalatious_ScrumJerryHelloDarthVeritlynWibbles 7 votes

Replies

• Imperial Trooper
    I voted imperial troopers because they're useful in a handful of areas, DSTB especially
  • REBELS
    Rebels, but specifically the CLS Rebels. Farmboy, Leia, Old Ben, STHan, and R2. It looks like you've been working some, keep pushing, should be more than prepared for R2. Gear won't need to be crazy, primarily just a matter of farming shards. He's still what, a top 5 character? Otherwise, I totally see the votes for Bounty Hunters too.
  • REBELS

No Resistance?

JTR is maybe one of the most versatile teams. Can solo the HAAT raid, the best team in P1 of HSTR, can reliably take out JKR (with nest or droideka), great offense team for TW/GA/TB.

Personally my most utilized faction at the moment.

Given the choices though, I'd go rebels.
  • NS
    Oh I forgot resistence my bad but I first want to get a 7* bb8 until I start to work on them
  • BH
    I chose BH because they have a legendary event.

They are scoundrels and they unlock a powerful legendary scoundrel.

I would recommend getting their ships too. At least to 5* so you can get the legendary ship.
  • JEDI
    Mainly the OR jedi, since they are taking over the arena
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • JEDI
    But maybe BH because they are still really good
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • BH
    BH cause they leed to chewie which is rebels so there you go.
  • REBELS
    I suggest getting BSF asap to switch DV as she will boost your arena team greatly. Then Rebels for CLS, BH for Chewie and Ewoks for C3PO. This will give you a legendary CLS Rebel team.
  • NS
    I cant see old republic or sith empire which are meta. Consider those. If no go for resistance or NS because they ve PvE viability as well.
  • You should work on getting jkr, CLS, Dr, and jtr in that order.