Enfys Nest needs an update

Grizz331
55 posts Member
edited April 2019
Enfys nest essentially becomes invincible against rebels because he never takes a turn and loads protection up, since rebels keep removing his turn meter. I acknowledge that there is strategy and better planning to avoid this from happening, but it’s still an issue IMO. When you have a team of 5 endlessly attacking a toon in an “infinite loop” until timeout, it seems to be against the spirit of the game.

Is there anything that can be done? Such as, if you hit enfys nest 50 times while he has protection up, he loses the ability for the remainder of battle.

Replies

• Git gud.
    Since JKR decreases max health, he is now the official counter.
  • Don't use Rebels?
  • I understand JKR is a good counter. In TW and GA you can’t typically afford to use a JKR counter on a team with enfys nest thrown in. (Assuming JKR is not on defense). I know there are counters to him but his mechanics create an infinite loop for teams that reduce turn meter.
  • Or nihilus. Or just daze and use health attacks. Many characters have the ability to to regain health. I've taken out entire palp teams such sion.
  • R_Val_17 wrote: »
    Don't use Rebels?

Fair suggestion, but should infinite loops be accepted under any circumstance even if “work arounds” exist?

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Don't use a team that exactly contradicts Nest's kit. Or, kill her earlier in the fight and don't leave her for last.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    I like how there's a "zomg I can't beat Enfys Nest with the absolute worst team for beating Enfys Nest, NERF NOW PLS" thread every week or so like clockwork.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• HER kit is fine you can beat her with lots of teams and just takes a little rng and a simple strategy, but otherwise, SHES impossible to beat. She doesn't need a rework at all!
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    SHE*
    Plus, if you are using rebels, you are pretty weak modding/gearing them, cuz they can kill nest with no problem... even the tanky ones, so the problem its you, not her...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Han+Chewie - use Han's two specials and let her take dmg from Chewie's assists. Depending on who's guarded by Chewie, every time CLS switches stance, make sure Nest is targeted so she eats the assist there too.

Kinda like when she was first released and everyone went in and fractured her like they do to all new toons and then went "ZOMG she's OP!"

READ THE KIT. ADAPT.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Grizz331 wrote: »
    Enfys nest essentially becomes invincible against rebels because he never takes a turn and loads protection up, since rebels keep removing his turn meter. I acknowledge that there is strategy and better planning to avoid this from happening, but it’s still an issue IMO.

The issue is, that you apparently use rebels against Nest. Don't.

Nest is fine.

• The situation that brought this up is a player that has fully defense 6* modded enfy nest w critical avoidance for the arrow. Slow speed. Makes it tough to avoid the infinite loop.
  • Nest is a broken trash toon. What a pile of compost. Linda from The Wedding Singer.
  • crzydroid
    7297 posts Moderator
    *She/her

Thought this was actually going to be a buff Enfys thread from the title.