Thought this was funny

We have characters like Coruscant Guard, Ugnaugh, and even 5 Han Solos. But no Padme. A major character of the prequels XD

Replies

• Options
    She hasn’t been ruled out. The game will come back around to the prequels and we will see new toons and reworks.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    We have characters like Coruscant Guard, Ugnaugh, and even 5 Han Solos. But no Padme. A major character of the prequels XD

Padmé would be nice. Jedi Luke would be better.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    We don't have Jarjar either. Be careful what you wish for. :D
  • Options
    I still dont see the padme appeal , she had one of the worst character arcs in any movie i have ever seen lol. She went from a badass to a whiny pile of mush in 3 movies.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I still dont see the padme appeal , she had one of the worst character arcs in any movie i have ever seen lol. She went from a badass to a whiny pile of mush in 3 movies.

I mean, she was pregnant. Mood swings I guess.

Also, anyone who sleeps with Anakin must also be an angry whiny Jedi, right?
  • Options
    I'd rather have Nian Nunn, he's a great pilot. He got way more action than Bistian or Pao.