5 Star Darth Vader

Tj5
34 posts Member
I'm 10 shards away from a 5 star Vader. I was wondering if anyone has him yet and they could show his stats. I was hoping he hit much harder at 5 star.

Replies

• I do, but only lvl 61 and G7, so can't really know his full potential at 5 stars at current lvl cap.
  • Is there an easy way to get him? I'm lvl 57 but still don't have him unlocked and I only have 50 shards so far
  • He still sucks, only viable 5 star to use is Rey
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    A friend /guildie levelled + geared him up at 5* but was a tad disappointed with final results, he thinks 6* would be bare minimum to consider using him anywhere realistically.
  • Alecation wrote: »
    He still sucks, only viable 5 star to use is Rey

Barriss is indispensable in GW and is eminently usable at 5*.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    I have him at 5 stars, although very recently... He could have a spot in a empire team once dots can kill again... The boost to damage isn't major at 5 stars but he feels sturdier than at 4 stars. I'm hoping the magmatrooper will be farmable after this month and and that they fix whatever issue that caused dots to not kill so that Vader can play a role in the group.

Tarkin, snowtrooper, RG, Vader and magnatrooper seems like it has great potential with all the turn meter manipulation and strong aoe dps... Right now it gets eaten up with the speed meta but I like to hope that not too far down the road it will have its place.
  • I have him at 5* and max gear and skills. He is ok as a team B leader with Tarkin, Snowtrooper RG, and a 5th. It allows me to kill a toon and damage the others, but he's not terribly strong at 5* right now. At 7* he might have enough health and power to be in a good position though with an empire team with magmatrooper.
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    Thanks for the responses guys! That's unfortunate he isn't better than he is:/ oh well. Maybe with the next update and gear levels he will get stronger.
  • Recently saw a lot of Vader in GW, he really is an nuisance with all the dots..
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Old Ben is viable at 4* Vader has been used in top end arena at 5*
  • he fits in a fat aoe team. Im building a Phasma Kylo Sid Vader RG/GS to get those AOES out and outhealth
    the competition.
    Yoda will just shot down hisdots though but i dont mind, it could win in arena matches.

Poggle
    Poe
    Hk as lead
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Kaib
    74 posts Member
    I use a 4 star Vader and finish top 20 SA daily in a mature server - usually without refreshing at all. My boy Vades is massively underrated. You just have to use him right.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    I think when we have him at 7 stars in a few years he will be a beast. Lol
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    Mc1 wrote: »
    I think when we have him at 7 stars in a few years he will be a beast. Lol

Lol fml so true

Poggle
    Poe
    Hk as lead

Same for geo soldier.
  • Frost1k
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I already have 5 star veider and max gear. Sooo he sucks :(
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    Veider?
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    I think keeping him close to leveled will be a good strategy down the line
  • Health 13,744. Speed 119. phys dam 1,114. phys crit rat 220. armor 155. armor penetration 10. special dam 1,123 special crit rat 45
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    I use him at 4 star gear 7 in GW, works for my uses. He isnt that awful.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    slampdx wrote: »
    I think keeping him close to leveled will be a good strategy down the line

I do see him being more useful at 80. Speed down added to his aoe, +15% ability block, and +10% on culling blade. Coupled with Sid, that's a potential of 6 dots (well 5+ slow), and more with Ben. ig88 will have a field day. At least it looks fun on paper. Still maybe not arena viable, but a nice team B GW team to take down a threat. Or team of it plays out right.