I have taken advice for Chewie, need more

If Bossk is stunned, restart. If Boba is ability-blocked or stunned, restart. If Greedo doesn't go before Boba. For threaten's 2x on boba missile. I seem to have to stun r2 but that still brings a firestorm.

I feel like I am mod well.

Replies

• Link to your mods? That might help.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Mods are ok, but:
    Give Boba and Greedo offense crosses.
    What's with the crit avoidance arrow on Greedo?
    Consider a potency cross for Cad Bane.

Don't use IG's AoE until ROLO is dead.
    Without Dengar on your team, hope for R2D2 to use it's AoE burn instead of smoke screen in its first turn.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Mods are ok, but:
    Give Boba and Greedo offense crosses.
    What's with the crit avoidance arrow on Greedo?
    Consider a potency cross for Cad Bane.

Don't use IG's AoE until ROLO is dead.
    Without Dengar on your team, hope for R2D2 to use it's AoE burn instead of smoke screen in its first turn.

Yeah, much of what I modded is a combination of what I have, what the toons are supposed to get, and speed.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    @Waqui I took your advice and ten tries later!!!! I lost but at least killed the Wookie for the 1st time. Edit, I just boosted Boba some more. I have 2-3 pieces of gear I will likely be able to get for the team before the end, and 3-4 more mod slices. It's gonna be close!!!! Killing Chewie was inspirational though.
    xuoo98owpnxd.png
    Post edited by Mephisto_style on
  • It's mostly RNG, I had g12 Bossk (L) and 1 zeta, G12 boba, g11 Denger,Cad,ig88. Speed mods on bossk but only at 224 and made sure potency on crosses on all of em. I had some attempts that **** near wiped my crew on opening and others that went down to the wire lol. All in all it was solely a good rng round after maybe 10-15 tries. I always restarted if r2 landed stealth or they killed bossk or boba.
  • ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    xtjdk5wa1660.png
    After lot of retries, I got Chewee to 7*. zBossk(L), Boba and Dengar are a must. The other two can be any one having most protection, but I had most success with Cade and IG88. The easiest run is, when it is your turn bossk,boba,dengar and at least one more toon must be standing with as much health as possible. I had Cade. First use taunt on bossk, then boba's execute on Chewee, follow on with freezing net from bossk on Chewee. Then use only single attack moves on Chewee till he dies. Then han, then Leia. Now finish lando as fast as possible because he can wipe out your team with his AoE attack (I faced similar fate once). Then at last r2b2. I noticed if IG88 is present they use AoEs less often than if he is not present. Also, having cade helps a lot with his stun.
  • @Waqui I took your advice and ten tries later!!!! I lost but at least killed the Wookie for the 1st time. Edit, I just boosted Boba some more. I have 2-3 pieces of gear I will likely be able to get for the team before the end, and 3-4 more mod slices. It's gonna be close!!!! Killing Chewie was inspirational though.
    xuoo98owpnxd.png

Dengar is a must to prevent exactly this situation...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    @Waqui I took your advice and ten tries later!!!! I lost but at least killed the Wookie for the 1st time. Edit, I just boosted Boba some more. I have 2-3 pieces of gear I will likely be able to get for the team before the end, and 3-4 more mod slices. It's gonna be close!!!! Killing Chewie was inspirational though.
    xuoo98owpnxd.png

Dengar is a must to prevent exactly this situation...

On rare occasions, R2D2 opens with the AoE burn instead, but yes, without Dengar there's one more aspect of RNG in the event.
  • Thank you @Waqui I would not have done it without you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Great! Congratulations :-)