Resistance without Rey (jedi training)

What is the best resistance team without Rey. I have decided to finally try and get Rey, but won't be able to get her this month. I should be able to get her for the next time. But in the meantime, I need a team for resistance if I am gonna start to work on them. Finn, BB8, and Rey Scavenger; are gonna be my main focus for the event and Rey herself. but i dont know who to use for the last two slots? Resistance Trooper, Resistance pilot, Poe?

Replies

• TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Poe and Trooper are going to be very solid choices. If you can afford the farm, Holdo would be a worthy addition as well (she would probably replace scavenger Rey in most situations).

That said, don’t expect the world out of them, even if you Zeta Finn’s lead (which at this point, I would recommend against, in spite of being a staunch Finn supporter for years), it just really isn’t worth it after the rework (unless you already have two lines worth of resistance geared and modded up, and even then the team has gone from a solid A-/B+ grade attack squad to a C grade filler squad with the zeta, and D grade clean up without), at least until we get some more resistance toons (in all likelihood this fall as we get close to ep. IX).

By all means, gear Finn up, and gear and double zeta BB8 though, they are (along with Trooper) top tier options under Jedi Training Rey.
    Post edited by TheJEFFtm on