I finally did it

Drageero
151 posts Member
m7k3ti51onzh.jpg

I've been trying it without Bossk since the beginning of the event. I started at only 23/100 for him.
I got him to 7 stars an hour ago. It took about 30 tries, but I finally managed to beat it with Embo leading them. If it wasn't for Boba countering Lando, I wouldn't have beat it.

Now that I've gotten Bossk to 7 stars, I'm unsure on what to farm. I have both Revans, and now that I have Chewbacca, I want to start working on the more fun factions. What would add the most: Range, Vandor, Wicket, FOST, or Sabine (mostly for the ship)?

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    From the list you provided, Range for IT team is sure fun. IT will also be useful for TB.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Sabine is one of my fave toons, and my first zeta. It's still a move that can turn the tide, and phantom is great in rebel ships.

Range does great things in an IT squad.

I sub FOST in for FOO in AAT phase 4 as he gives squad defence up just as coming out of toppled (if you time it).

I don't have vandor or wicket to comment
  • Adding Range to IT is the most fun I've had with a team, although I don't have vandor to 7* yet. Everyone else adds utility to a group/faction.

I do really like Sabine tho...
  • Range for fun . Wicket for c3po. Sab then fost that's how I would do it if I was you
  • You can also get zetas from wickets heroic event after hes 7*
  • Range
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Wicket. You get zetas from his event each month and you get stun guns from his hard node. 100% do wicket.

Edit: my ewoks got me 4 defenses last GA. Sometimes they can surprise your opponent.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Jppc wrote: »
    Wicket for the zetas

^ This
  • Sabine is great but so is vandor, I only have him to 5* but he is still very useful in ga and tw. I've had people go as much as 7 attempts to beat my scoundrel team which is only 68k gp