Despair from them?

Zvezda
56 posts Member
edited April 2019
First you add crystals to 4* character marquee packs so we are forced to buy unwanted items.
Second you nerf GA prizes ... they were 2 much so you cut them to half!
Than you auto max. Sims with no reason whatsoever, no request from players!
And now you want to cut Sims back to 5!
Anything I am missing that is starting to make this game unpleasant?
Not to mention the almoast amateur way to communicate with players or changes or handle server problems.
Am I missing something?
Please... get back to the CG SWGOH of the last year. That was much better!
My 2 cents
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Signed. My thoughts exactly.
  • GA prizes are collectively better than last year.
    Auto max isn't a big deal.
    5 sims stink but they weren't promised.
    If you don't like marquees, don't buy them.

Their are many things better than last year: arenas fix is great, they could've made DR much more expensive.

Let's focus on much more interesting concerns like using their available content (TB is stale, use the smaller events more, make events simmable, and do something with ships.
  • IN B4 closed.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I’ve been pleased with the last two GA rewards.
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Hear hear. Here here. Hear here.
  • Auto max isn't a big deal.
    To you. I hate it when people make simple, dismissive comments like this with no reasoning or attempt to understand that what is not a big deal to you, is a problem for others. If it doesn’t bother you, why do you feel the need to be dismissive of others?

Let's focus on much more interesting concerns like using their available content (TB is stale, use the smaller events more, make events simmable, and do something with ships.
    And in CG’s next nerf of existing content... besides, that stuff is no big deal. They’re great as they are.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Zvezda
    56 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Yep. But my point is that they used to be double. We get 25 items on 1st place now...it used to be 50. How is now ok?
  • Zvezda
    56 posts Member
    GA prizes are collectively better than last year.
    Auto max isn't a big deal.
    5 sims stink but they weren't promised.
    If you don't like marquees, don't buy them.

Their are many things better than last year: arenas fix is great, they could've made DR much more expensive.

Why should we accept the bad things because other things improved? Is great that they fixed problems but that doesn't say is ok to do nerds and unwanted upgrades.
    I for 1 feel tired that every time have to choose from max. to 3 or less Sims. Is unnatural ...
    Anyway... my complain is about a game I like that went really bad in 2019.

P.s. DR was supposed to be more expensive but they messed it up with the launch ... :/ so yeah ... it took 2 more weeks than planned