Communication related poll

Firebrigade
852 posts Member
edited April 2019
Curious for my own interest, based on some past discussions I’ve had around here -

Do you think CG is going make any sort of comment at all regarding the feedback/responses to the changes they made? Or are they just going to forge ahead with the change and wait for the fire to burn out like they have with other threads?

Communication related poll 15 votes

Yes, they’ll respond.
6%
Chucko_marek 1 vote
No, they’re waiting it out.
66%
StarSonleefjedikilla84Mr_SausageBlackbeardpepeKyJoe_CoolMagicMatthews99DaPowerfulJediPresident_PalpatineOldeuboi 10 votes
They’ll address it marginally, most likely as part of the update notes.
26%
Iy4oy4sEffAPublicEyeDDarthKoonRhydia 4 votes
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    They've announced what they're doing. They will not bring it up again, unless they decide to go back to 8 attempts in a few months.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    They've announced what they're doing. They will not bring it up again, unless they decide to go back to 8 attempts in a few months.

Yeah, that’s my impression too. I just think it’s a bad communication strategy in general to continuously let threads/topics degrade into dumpster fires without making any attempt to manage it.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Yeah, that’s my impression too. I just think it’s a bad communication strategy in general to continuously let threads/topics degrade into dumpster fires without making any attempt to manage it.

I agree. Surprised they don't hire a community manager to deal with this stuff.
  • Yes, they’ll respond.

At least one that doesn't put all their effort into puzzles and April Fools Day jokes.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

At least one that doesn't put all their effort into puzzles and April Fools Day jokes.

His public facing title is Community Manager, but he doesn't actually perform the roles of one. *shrug*
  • Yes, they’ll respond.

His public facing title is Community Manager, but he doesn't actually perform the roles of one. *shrug*

Does the word token fit in somewhere?
  • Yes, they’ll respond.
    Curious for my own interest, based on some past discussions I’ve had around here -

Do you think CG is going make any sort of comment at all regarding the feedback/responses to the changes they made? Or are they just going to forge ahead with the change and wait for the fire to burn out like they have with other threads?

I think they will respond, but only out of necessity. Changing their mind on hard node attempts is up in the air. Personally, if the community wants it, they should keep it at 8. Happy customers are paying customers.
  • No, they’re waiting it out.

I miss Kozi.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Yes, they’ll respond.

I miss Kozi.

Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    They clearly communicated what they're going to do, so what else do they need to communicate about?
    People love to complain about communication, but in the end it's not their communication most have a problem with, it's their actions people have a problem with.

I miss Kozi.

I don't. The only thing she did was deflecting with funny gifs
    Save water, drink champagne!