Optimal Traya team?

Lio
1003 posts Member
Hey friends,

What's the optimal lineup for Traya? My guild is starting to unlock her and I'm curious to know what you all think. It's very unlikely I'll be running her in arena but I'd like a solid team for TW and GA. Thoughts?

Replies

• chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    The Triumvirate/BSF/+1. Dealer's choice for the +1. Palpatine, SiT, and Thrawn are all good choices.

This is assuming you don't have Darth Revan.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    For things like TW and GA, it also depends on which other characters you have to use. For example, if you have Bastila Fallen, she pairs better with Darth Revan as leader. But if you don't have Darth Revan, then BSF helps make Traya tougher vs Jedi Revan matchups.

There's no "single" variation of a Traya squad that is uniformly the best in all situations. 99% of the time, you want to run her with Sion & Nihilus. Sometimes that might be under a Palpatine lead, sometimes it's a Traya lead with supporting cast like Sith Trooper, BSF, Count Dooku, Thrawn, etc. I've also seen a zMaul lead, Triumvirate, + Sith Trooper as a way of preventing Jedi Revan from marking Traya.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    The Triumvirate/BSF/+1. Dealer's choice for the +1. Palpatine, SiT, and Thrawn are all good choices.

This is assuming you don't have Darth Revan.

Accurate assumption 😅