What's your darth and jedi revan farming look like?

Tbirds01
1235 posts Member
s7ify8l48rgs.jpeg
swu2gtf47hqx.jpeg
Here are my farms. How’s everyone else’s coming along who have not yet unlocked one or either?
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    eqdhrxbpdsg6.png

The only Revan i need. 😎
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    3k24vxz77dvv.png

I didn't get Jedi revan the second time. It's long and complicated (lol), but I am ready now. Farming for Darth revan is going swimmingly. I need about 2 shards of each character a day, I'm getting more than 2 each day.

My wife did get Jedi revan, so I am happy for her. She is painfully slow farming Darth revan.
  • Options
    Df172770smfva.jpg
    Dark bastila g12 zetad
  • Options
    I'm definitely ready for jedi revan this time. Last time around I was short 10 shards for my t3 at the last few hours of the event. We shall see with Darth revan though

• EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    I was farming DR in parallel with finishing the BH ships, but with the Falcon returning a bit earlier than I expected I have been going full BH ships. Fortunately just need 7 IG and 12 XB shards left to get everything to 7*. I got JKR the second time through. With DR, I need 67 for Fallen Bastila, 132 for Carth, and 161 for Juhani. I would be on track for a theoretical second run in roughly three months, but the reduction from 8 to 5 attempts a day may really hamper that. It ups Juhani from about 60 days out to a little over 90 unless I use node refreshes.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    I'm definitely ready for jedi revan this time. Last time around I was short 10 shards for my t3 at the last few hours of the event. We shall see with Darth revan though
    Wow, your very ready lol.😊
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    I am a few years if not decades away from beginning either revan.
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    Wow, your very ready lol.😊

Yeah I made sure of it with revan still being arena viable and I'm still using traya too. I will however be short on Zetas. The day we got the finn refund I took that and another to finish my FO Zetas and a few hours later I saw revan was returning. If I would of seen it then I would of been safe lol but I have jolee Zetad now and I might be able to have 2 of revans saved by then too. I'm working on all the gear 12 gear and saving mod slicing materials for 6 for mods for the other 4 jedi as well. I've been heavily focused with buding my arena teams lately
  • Options
    Badstilla, 10/85, juhani, 2/85, carth, 50/65, hks done, canderous 50/85 i think.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    I need to get Zaalbar, ****, and Jolee to 7* then i will get JKR, already have DR
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    <**** & humblebrag> I have T3 at G9, and Juhani and zCarth at G11... but I kinda stopped farming because I need to save ressources for other things...