Malek event and new ship raid? details (if it comes)

So I few weeks ago, me and a few people on Discord were talking about two new things that should be in Galaxy of Heroes with great details.

So for the ship raid, we were thinking it should be based off of the Death Star to get either RotJ Luke or the shuttle shards and at first phase is like what you would fight in anything with ships but you must bring down a capital ship and phases 2-4 will be entering the Death Star alone with no capital ships and for those phases will have requested backup button to call in reinforcements but either can be waited for by Turns or by last ship. Phase two is destroying the TIE ships, phase three is opening the gates to shut down the generator and lastly phase four is to destroy the generator that has high defenses but low offense that calls for backup.

Now for Malek I had for is similar to revan, let there be a light side and dark side version of him. The event works like this. Tier 1-3, you’re using Darth Revan from the ending of the war to finding the first star map. Tier 4 is basically JKR, Bastila and Carth fighting Darth Malek with Bastila sacrificing herself to save everyone, tier 5 is on the star forge where Revan and his crew are stopping Fallen Bastila. Then tier 6 is the final showdown against Darth Malek, boom!!

Comment if you want to add or get rid of everything if it seems too much but EA if you’re reading this, then let me work with you all so can keep people playing this game.

Replies

• I’d be happy with a ship raid just rewarding sought after gear; stun guns, carbanties, golden balls, amongst others. Don’t really need or want another toon that will take centuries to gear up.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I dont think malak is coming because so many ppl cant even spell his name right.
  • EAZY_E
    21 posts Member
    He’s confirmed...so yes malak is coming
  • EAZY_E wrote: »

Confirmed when/where? There's been nothing but groundless rumours as far as I know. I do hope he's coming though. He's got terrible fashion sense but at least it's another sith.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    I dont think malak is coming because so many ppl cant even spell his name right.

Part of that is overly-invasive keyboards. After using Rami Malek's name so much my keyboard app just assumes that's the spelling I'm always going to use. I have to go back and correct to Malak when I'm referring to the Star Wars character. It's annoying, but I can't type on a touch screen to save my life so I keep the auto-correct on 😂
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    y9etdff4btai.png
    EAZY_E wrote: »

Confirmed when/where? There's been nothing but groundless rumours as far as I know. I do hope he's coming though. He's got terrible fashion sense but at least it's another sith.

Crumb confirmed it as part of his most recent clue.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    y9etdff4btai.png

This is great!

Would be awesome if it's a legendary event requiring 5-7* siths, mirroring Yoda's event and the jedi requirement. And then maybe another legendary event for his ship, as with Thrawn, requiring sith ships. Make me meta!

y9etdff4btai.png

This is great!

Would be awesome if it's a legendary event requiring 5-7* siths, mirroring Yoda's event and the jedi requirement. And then maybe another legendary event for his ship, as with Thrawn, requiring sith ships. Make me meta!

Not a chance it’s requiring sith... everybody has almost every sith character maxed from maul -> traya
    y9etdff4btai.png

I thought that was some strange alternate Superman (who clearly got lost somehow).
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Paulos999 wrote: »
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    y9etdff4btai.png

This is great!

Not a chance it’s requiring sith... everybody has almost every sith character maxed from maul -> traya

Requiring Sith Empire would make it much more of a challenge. Although the uproar to an event that would pretty much already require Darth Revan would be epic.
    y9etdff4btai.png

This is great!

You could say the same about Chewbacca and bounty hunters, really. If they made the event hard and g11+ like chewie and 3po's event, it would make sense.

y9etdff4btai.png

This is great!

You could say the same about Chewbacca and bounty hunters, really. If they made the event hard and g11+ like chewie and 3po's event, it would make sense.

Who doesn’t already have sith at max gear and 7*

Between traya and zaul, god even palp nearly everyone would have high gear sith, far to many sith meta’s for people not to have sith.

It won’t require sith imo.
    Paulos999 wrote: »
    y9etdff4btai.png

This is great!

Requiring Sith Empire would make it much more of a challenge. Although the uproar to an event that would pretty much already require Darth Revan would be epic.

I agree sith empire would be better, but as you say not sure they would with the uproar it would cause.
    Paulos999 wrote: »
    y9etdff4btai.png

This is great!

Who doesn’t already have sith at max gear and 7*

Between traya and zaul, god even palp nearly everyone would have high gear sith, far to many sith meta’s for people not to have sith.

It won’t require sith imo.

Either the event requires sith or it doesn't, your opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

Anyway, not everyone has been playing forever. I sure don't have Traya, and even though I have several sith a 7*, it's only because I really like siths. Anyway if it's not sith, then sadly, I think old republic requirement makes more sense than sith empire requirement, from a story-telling perspective.

Also I just realized, the only sith empire toon with a leader ability other than Darth Revan is HK, and it's primarily a droid lead still. So yeah I'm leaning towards old republic. Bloody hell. Soooo, do I keep grinding DR toons, or do I start farming my OR toons to 5* and hope I don't miss out on 7* Carth and Juhani by the next time DR comes around? Decisions decisions...
  • Actually if I farm T3 to 5* from cantina and get the 30 shards I need for Bastila 5*, I could keep farming Carth and Juhani as they are Old Republic. **** yessss I'm getting Darth Malak no matter what (hopefully).
  • Actually if I farm T3 to 5* from cantina and get the 30 shards I need for Bastila 5*, I could keep farming Carth and Juhani as they are Old Republic. **** yessss I'm getting Darth Malak no matter what (hopefully).

lol no shot
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Legendary requiring any 5 sith empire would be great.
  • So I few weeks ago, me and a few people on Discord were talking about two new things that should be in Galaxy of Heroes with great details.

So for the ship raid, we were thinking it should be based off of the Death Star to get either RotJ Luke or the shuttle shards and at first phase is like what you would fight in anything with ships but you must bring down a capital ship and phases 2-4 will be entering the Death Star alone with no capital ships and for those phases will have requested backup button to call in reinforcements but either can be waited for by Turns or by last ship. Phase two is destroying the TIE ships, phase three is opening the gates to shut down the generator and lastly phase four is to destroy the generator that has high defenses but low offense that calls for backup.

Now for Malek I had for is similar to revan, let there be a light side and dark side version of him. The event works like this. Tier 1-3, you’re using Darth Revan from the ending of the war to finding the first star map. Tier 4 is basically JKR, Bastila and Carth fighting Darth Malek with Bastila sacrificing herself to save everyone, tier 5 is on the star forge where Revan and his crew are stopping Fallen Bastila. Then tier 6 is the final showdown against Darth Malek, boom!!

Comment if you want to add or get rid of everything if it seems too much but EA if you’re reading this, then let me work with you all so can keep people playing this game.

Not ROTJ Luke, but maybe his ship instead. Doesn't make sense having a ship raid reward a character. Or maybe have part ship part character raid/event for him. A Luke ship would be sick, but very broken as they have already released rival pilots (e.g Vader). Luke and Han/Chewie would dominate ships forever and there would be nobody to take over unless ship reworks were made.
  • Note that the Malek event will be like surviving the heroic events however not only will gear be very important BUT also mods will be in effect because he will be effective by them however the thing that’ll be added is what kind of tier they’re at will not effect the event so tier one will make him a bit weak but a tier 6 makes him strong though so you need to change the effects of the mods by having him with lower dots in the final tier and strong mods for tier one through three.

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Note that the Malek event will be like surviving the heroic events however not only will gear be very important BUT also mods will be in effect because he will be effective by them however the thing that’ll be added is what kind of tier they’re at will not effect the event so tier one will make him a bit weak but a tier 6 makes him strong though so you need to change the effects of the mods by having him with lower dots in the final tier and strong mods for tier one through three.

It's still Mal'A'k and you could need some more interpunction, no offense.
    So yeah I'm leaning towards old republic.
    your opinion on the matter is irrelevant.
    Selt roasting at it's best. 😁

Jokes aside: Why not any composition of OR and SEmpire characters? They are all more or less related.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn