CLS?

Durp
5 posts Member
I have Gear 10 Old Ben and ST Han, Gear 9 Luke and leia and dont have R2D2 unlocked but will have at 7 stars when the event starts. What do i need to get cls?

Replies

• Durp
    5 posts Member
    5qfxnof400ld.png
    50fec0mk2vxx.png
    0y81xsav9wt4.png
    rl0pcnv6sbd3.png
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    You're good dude. Even if R2 dies cause you got him undefeated, where you are with those 4 should be able to carry it if modded nicely.

Get em all 200 speed, most importantly FB Luke and Leia with CD mod type and cd triangles offense crosses. Sometimes it can be wise to drop the tanks' speed and focus on + defense, health, protection, behind ST Han's lead.
  • I got mine with G9 Han, G9 R2(abilities maxxed but no zeta), G9 Old Ben, G8 Leia, G7 Luke(all pieces but the chedak).

Modded intelligently but not all had speed secondaries and only R2 had anything above a blue mod. Took a couple tries on the STHan/Luke stage, and then 2 tries on the last stage(my R2 was very tanky). Leia around 190-200 speed.
  • Without knowing which characters of the empire you have to try to get R2D2 is difficult to know. Using Emperor, Vader and GAT, you end the event with g8 / g7. If it is with the imperial troopers there will need more gear, something like three G10 and two G9.

Highly recommended you put the omega in the basic of Leia.
  • Durp
    5 posts Member
    I have zPalpatine, Vader, Thrawn, GMT, and TFP. I did toss the omega on leia's basic so i think ill be good. I appreciate the advice guys.
  • Your team pretty much surpasses the minimum gear requirement. Many did it with only a g8 team.