The bad streak continues and questions arise once more.

Another rancor and another lack of full pieces, my guild mates refuse to face the reality about how bad this simming thing is. There is no doubt that the drop rates of full pieces are way worse after simming and the guild tokens far less to be able to compensate. My guild comes up with generic answers, "it's all RNG man", "bad luck", ect. I don't see how they fail to accept the truth that's just in front of their eyes confirmed rancor after rancor. The ideal of equality is too strong for people to reject it even if it hurts everyone in the long term. At this point I see no reason to stay honestly, but this isn't how the game should be. Creating bad tool under the guise of equality, "save yourself 10 minutes of pressing 5 buttons". This is a wake up call for the community, you're hurting your guild's progress buy cutting the legs of your players only to improve the rewards of the bottom players by a tiny, negligible amount. As a top finisher I've felt an unbelievably massive cut to my progress but when you ask those at the bottom they barely see an improvement in gearing pace and yet they would rather roll with it. It's so powerful, human laziness, that it never ceases to amaze me.

Replies

• Options
    Youre selfish.
    You should start your own guild.
    This is a game, of course people are lazy for the boring parts, 'cause you know, we're here to have fun, not to make a living.
  • Options
    Sure you dont get full pieces but all you have to do is hit a button and you get guild shop currency, shard currency and maybe gear you need. Doesn't sound too bad to me for something that takes a second of your day
  • Calbear949
    839 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    You understand that concept of small sample size right? The reward for simming the raid is the same as if you finish 10 to 15.
    If you don't like that...don't have your guild sim the raid.
    And in my experience, the RNG on rancor has always be wonky. I have gotten full pieces finishing no. 40 and crap finishing 1st.
  • Options
    Youre selfish.
    This is a game, of course people are lazy for the boring parts, 'cause you know, we're here to have fun, not to make a living.

I reject your accusation of me being selfish, I'll keep rejecting it no matter what or who uses it, just like my previous post about rancor. Everyone has an equal opportunity to participate in every event or raid, everyone is given a fair shot. I don't care if you work 16 hours a day and you can't make it, that's your problem. I don't care if you live in China or Europe and you chose to be in a US guild so your are asleep when raid is up. I don't care if you have kids to feed, pets to walk, family dinners, school or homework. And you want to know why? Because WE ALL DO, and that doesn't undo the fact that you know when the raid is available in advance and you have a chance to participate.

I'm sad to see how people think, assuming that people need to accept and be happy about their income being reduced otherwise they are selfish.
  • Options
    Youre selfish.

I reject your accusation of me being selfish, I'll keep rejecting it no matter what or who uses it, just like my previous post about rancor. Everyone has an equal opportunity to participate in every event or raid, everyone is given a fair shot. I don't care if you work 16 hours a day and you can't make it, that's your problem. I don't care if you live in China or Europe and you chose to be in a US guild so your are asleep when raid is up. I don't care if you have kids to feed, pets to walk, family dinners, school or homework. And you want to know why? Because WE ALL DO, and that doesn't undo the fact that you know when the raid is available in advance and you have a chance to participate.

I'm sad to see how people think, assuming that people need to accept and be happy about their income being reduced otherwise they are selfish.

You understand that your guild doesn't have sim the raid right? By choosing to sim...they are electing to benefit the bulk of the guild over the relative few.
  • Options
    When you don’t get full gear pieces in simmed rancor, yes, the gear drops are worse for the guild as a whole, because somebody would have gotten a full piece when it was non-simmed. But that somebody could have been anybody, whether they were around to hit the raid or not.

When you do get full gear pieces in simmed rancor, the gear drop is massively better for the guild as a whole, because all 50 of you are getting what a tiny handful got before.

We’ve gone full sim since the start, have had full pieces 4 times. That’s 200 full pieces across the guild. That would have taken at least 3 months before simming.
  • Options
    We have done about 6 simmed so far

We have struck with relevant savage 4 times.

I believe the times I got relevant full pieces were as many times as I can count on one hand after almost two years of playing. I know I rarely got relevant savage as well.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Youre selfish.
    [...]

I don't care if you work 16 hours a day and you can't make it, that's your problem. I don't care if you live in China or Europe and you chose to be in a US guild so your are asleep when raid is up. I don't care if you have kids to feed, pets to walk, family dinners, school or homework. And you want to know why? Because WE ALL DO, and that doesn't undo the fact that you know when the raid is available in advance and you have a chance to participate.

And none of this undoes the fact that CG simply provided a feature, which each guild can choose to use or not use and you are in a guild, that chose to use it. It's a nice feature and I see no reason to remove it. If you don't like it - don't use it.

• Options
    Just focus on coming first in the other raids.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Options
    You should be getting more shard shop currency, which means more stun guns, at the sacrifice of things like stun cuffs.
  • DanadHamar
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    image0.png
    It happens. This was our last simmed raid
  • Options
    You should be getting more shard shop currency, which means more stun guns, at the sacrifice of things like stun cuffs.

Lol, 10 shards - whatever you would have gotten from manual and it comes down to 3-0 shipments a week