Upcoming Changes to Bastila Shan [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    I guess I have to see the effects. I am not sure that any of it matters with Fear and Corrupted Mediation so I will have to see it in action.
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Mace Windy cries out
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I thought we were past April 1st?
    Seriously, though. I don’t know about the rest of the players, but I have been sick of overpowered KOTOR characters dominating the meta for a year straight now. Then they BUFF the already meta KOTOR characters. Bastilla and BSF were already very strong. Why on earth did they feel the need to buff them when they were already good while other characters like Anakin and Mace Windu are rotting in a pit?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I’m happy that Bastilla’s Kit mirrors BSF again

It’s one of the best kit development pair imo

Both versions of Bastila are opposites of each other in alignment and kit
  • Barik_Edo
    200 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    And here I was just thinking how I wished JKR was more OP... /s

• Options
    Whiskey
    Tango
    Foxtrot

Seriously, odd change now of all times....can we get a time frame for Malak? Lol
  • Options
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    I guess I have to see the effects. I am not sure that any of it matters with Fear and Corrupted Mediation so I will have to see it in action.

The 70% extra tenacity is not good for CBM to land. It will be hard again to land any resistance debuf on JKR teams now.

Maybe but JKR teams really run on TM gains and speed...still seems pretty easy to take down. I guess we will see.
  • Wampa
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Malak is going to be too good so they had to do something..
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Exept the jedi version is much more op then fallens. The 70% tenacity boost for already high jedi tenacity and revans tenacity...... I HATE JEDIS

And the tenacity granted by Bast to JKR isnt immediately removed by stacks of ferocity
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Barik_Edo
    200 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    So when are JKR's abilities going to be changed to only affect Old Republic characters? You know, similar to how you did with Darth Revan.
  • Options
    Where was this announced?
  • Options
    Is it Friday afternoon already?
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Exept the jedi version is much more op then fallens. The 70% tenacity boost for already high jedi tenacity and revans tenacity...... I HATE JEDIS

And the tenacity granted by Bast to JKR isnt immediately removed by stacks of ferocity

No.

That's what I said, fallen bast grants DR tenacity and then ferocity removes it. Bast grants JKR 70% tenacity and then it just stays there
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    n98r6ywm6rk2.png
    Revan still is the vast majority of teams in the top 100 in arena. Players without either Revan are going to be doomed, because they are buffing an already meta team.
  • Options
    Can someone at CG tell us what exactly this change is meant to address?
  • Options
    70% Potency for both characters...
    Wouldn't this buff be aimed at getting rid of Traya lead altogether? Tank/Tena Traya will now lose max HP just as she used to.
    Potency values will be too high, 200 tenacity won't be enough to prevent that.
  • Options
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Can someone at CG tell us what exactly this change is meant to address?

Malak
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    If you are going to tweak her kit, Please, for the love of the Seps, Tweak the Sep Droids kits!!!

This would be great
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Clearly they want to reduce Rock paper scissor and increase revanue
  • Options
    Wow! It took them forever to give us the Grievous rework but they quickly add some more hot trash on KOTOR meta in a split second. Thanks for nothing...