New Player!

LaHash_Celedor
2 posts Member
edited April 2019
Brand new to the game! Level 49, only been playing 12 days, IIRC. In this time, I have managed to find my way into these forums and YouTube to get some advice from what is already posted.

A few days ago I started using Warrior's 5 Pillars System to farming. Already have the 6 members of the Phoenix Squadron unlocked. Zeb at 4*, Sabine at 2* and the rest at 3*.

Two topics keep coming up though, and bring me to this, my first post.

First, allies! I have made a few through my play time, but those area basically my same level, give or take a couple. Can always use more! So adding my Ally Code: 673-384-426 :D

Second is guilds. I have been looking through the part of the forum dedicated to them, but basically all I can find, even in the casual guilds thread, is guilds requiring people with 2M+ GP, which I, obviously, am nowhere near to!

This leads me to ask, are there guilds out there for lower level players? And, is there any place where I can find info on these guilds?

*EDIT* Joined a guild! Thanks for all the messages and interest though! *EDIT*

That, plus any other info that can help a newbie out, will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced!
Post edited by LaHash_Celedor on

Replies

• Hi there you are welcome to join my guild Genius Squadron. I'm the only one on it but I am trying to recruit players. My guild has no GP requirements and I have a lot of extra gear that I can give you. We can even be allies too whaddya say?
  • Rake_Moonstorya
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Keep following the Phoenix and scoundrel/BH path to start as they'll provide many early benefits.

If you have a faction or squad that is your favorite look up who/how/where to farm it. Focusing on one team at a time with synergy is beneficial (i.e. phoenix/scoundrels/rebels/empire/etc, there are many out there.). Pick one darkside and one lightside and focus.

Work on a couple pilots before ships unlock (lv 60). Their power correlates to ship power. Having some ready gives you a big advantage.

Start learning about mods as you'll unlock them at lv 50. Speed is tops but read a few things about how they work ( too complicated for this space).

There are guilds out there for every level of player. Joining one earlier than later is a good move.

Most importantly have fun and enjoy the game!
  • If you post in guild recruitment you will probably get offers. Say you’ll do your 600. I would look for at least 40 active players so the guild raids frequently and you can get guild tokens. A plus would be heroic rancor, but finding a relatively full and active guild is important.
  • Hello, my name’s Reaper. Our guild started when we had to leave a guild that was full but mostly inactive. We, the active members, decided to create a new guild to start doing raids and guild activities more often to get stronger individually and as a group. We would humbly ask if you would like to join our group of outcasts and become stronger as a unit. We are US and UK based and have a fully decked-out discord server. Right now, we are actively recruiting and we’d be very lucky to have you. If you are interested, please message me at #Reaper8062 on discord.