Replies

• GJO
    172 posts Member
    My wallet hurts already
  • Prosser
    278 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    This is a completely new event type and will be more complicated and difficult than any event we’ve run before.

This should read as "will have a higher paywall then any event we've run before."
  • In other words, G12+2 or zetas will be required for most of the characters to qualify.
  • Now everyone who was able to squeak through the Revan events with undergeared characters thanks to RNG and time now have to gear those characters anyway. Kind of ironic.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Man you guys just keep ruining the game used to be once in a while... now every week... trash

Enough sith already
  • Have cg ever told us a journey hero would never be required for another or a legendary, because Malak requires two of them just to get him
    Seems they can go back on anything they say if they want to get some more revenue huh?
    Lets be honest, Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga is going to be more polished, fun and overall better than Swgoh could ever be
  • mkv572vj21cn.jpg
  • This is ridiculous.
  • Why only 17,500 power? Why not 19,000 or 20,000?

Starting to wonder how long I can convince myself I am not playing out the sunk cost fallacy by continuing to invest my time in this game.
  • tl;dr: for mega whales only

Nothing to see here folks.
  • Query: Does this mean you must have all of them to participate or can you attempt with fewer if not all are at 17.5k
  • Will this be a recurring event? Or is it like a Marquee, in that if I miss it the first time I get screwed over and am forced to farm even more shards for the character when I do want to unlock him.

@CG_SBCrumb

Also thanks for putting his shards in the store with the rarest currency in the game...
  • Wow.
  • You guys love making the pay gap larger and larger don't you. I turned f2p on this game a little over a year ago, and this whole KOTOR blitz has been hugely detrimental to f2p. The teams that come out of KOTOR are ruling the game and I'm finally getting JKR this go round and probably get DR in 6 months. So, I guess I might be able to get Malak in 8-9 months. Do you not see a problem with that?
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • MistaLeahy
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    They give us two days notice for a very difficult event that requires 17,500 powered characters to unlock him with no kit reveal and yet we just got Drevan and the JKR event is near the end of April with not even the whole puzzle solved this is utter ignorance and disappointment for all SWOGH players!! Malek shouldn't be the hardest character to get in this game with characters we have barely had for a year and with pay to gear just announced for Drevan I am truly disappointed with this AND WITH A 2 day event boooo
  • Droideka wrote: »
    Now everyone who was able to squeak through the Revan events with undergeared characters thanks to RNG and time now have to gear those characters anyway. Kind of ironic.

There was no squeaking through Darth revan lol
  • They got problems with "any" before. If they make it a 3vsMalak, I might got the chance but I cant gear up 3 more toons{2for JKR, 1for DR) in this short time. Even if I have a week for do this, ot still be hard to do! Well,we will see!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Why only 17,500 power? Why not 19,000 or 20,000?

Starting to wonder how long I can convince myself I am not playing out the sunk cost fallacy by continuing to invest my time in this game.

This x 10000000000
  • Each character at 17500? Are you insane? I have juhani, carth, and canderous g11 and only carth is 17500 due to zeta

• why cg why....
  • Wonder if Malak will appear in packs in the store or shipments?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    why cg why....

Too much sun on the islands i guess
  • TyloRen wrote: »
    DEV POST
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

In the first battle, you’ll face Darth Malak using Jedi Knight Revan and any of the four characters needed unlock Jedi Knight Revan (Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo, T3-M4, Mission and Zaalbar). The second battle will require Darth Revan with any of the four characters that unlocked Darth Revan, Canderous Ordo, Carth Onasi, Juhani, HK-47 and Bastila Shan (Fallen). Darth Malak shards will appear in the Guild Event Store when you unlock Darth Malak at Five Stars.

To reiterate, this will be an extremely difficult battle and for the first time in an event, you’ll need each of your characters to be at least at 17,500 Power to enter. You’ll also only have a limited time to complete this achievement and earn Darth Malak. The event will start Friday 4/12 12:01AM (UTC) and run through Sunday 4/14 11:59PM (UTC).

DEV POST

So this mean we need all 10 of the characters to be above 17,500 just to enter and then get to pick 4 for each battle or will be be able to attempt with 8 characters above 17,500 (4 for JKR and 4 for DR)?
  • Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to finally stop playing this game for good, CG. You've ruined it completely with these ludicrous requirements at long last.
  • @CG_SBCrumb I think you mean "any four of the characters" not "any of the four characters".

Good call, just corrected that wording.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Well its a good thing nobody is a mega whale anymore since everyone stopped spending due to the 5 hard node requirement so no one in arena will be owning Darth Malek