Am I ready for a 5 star Millennium Falcon unlock?

l3v5fwt9rxr6.png

Crew member wise, ship wise, ability wise etc. Just wanna make sure so I can make any needed pre event upgrades so I can beat it fairly quickly. I don't know how difficult it is. Any and all help or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)
Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ

Replies

• You're good, it's easy.

Where the event is, now that's a question.
  • You're good, it's easy.

Where the event is, now that's a question.

Lol. Okay good. Thanks.
  • Gratz on your new Falcon. You’ll beat it first try. Maybe even on auto if you want.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    It's basically a roster check. If you have the ships and pilots at the required stars you should be fine unless you never bothered to level or gear any of them :P But I don't really think anyone who has a ship at 7* and a pilot at 7* isn't going to at least have that pilot at g8 or g9 or whatever.

Enjoy your shiny new toy! Good luck getting 7* next time!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Yep, as long as you have all 4 ships at 5* you'll be fine getting it. Enjoy, it's really a worthwhile ship to pull an ackbar fleet together.
  • Gratz on your new Falcon. You’ll beat it first try. Maybe even on auto if you want.
    NicWester wrote: »
    It's basically a roster check. If you have the ships and pilots at the required stars you should be fine unless you never bothered to level or gear any of them :P But I don't really think anyone who has a ship at 7* and a pilot at 7* isn't going to at least have that pilot at g8 or g9 or whatever.

Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Yep, as long as you have all 4 ships at 5* you'll be fine getting it. Enjoy, it's really a worthwhile ship to pull an ackbar fleet together.

Thanks guys. I actually beat the event Day 1 on my first try. Just forgot to post it here. :)

Also to note I'm doing a whole lot better in arena with it as a starter in my fleet. I have all abilities maxed (other than the reinforcement ability since it's a starter and is irrelevant).I consistently stay top 100 in arena. Am close to top 50. Soon enough. ;)
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Gratz on your new Falcon. You’ll beat it first try. Maybe even on auto if you want.

Yep, as long as you have all 4 ships at 5* you'll be fine getting it. Enjoy, it's really a worthwhile ship to pull an ackbar fleet together.

Thanks guys. I actually beat the event Day 1 on my first try. Just forgot to post it here. :)

Also to note I'm doing a whole lot better in arena with it as a starter in my fleet. I have all abilities maxed (other than the reinforcement ability since it's a starter and is irrelevant).I consistently stay top 100 in arena. Am close to top 50. Soon enough. ;)

Very nice! I've been working on rebel ships since the first time the event came around, boy do the U-Wings have abominable gear requirements... My eventual plan is Hound's Tooth instead of Wedge, but all other ships are Rebels.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Gratz on your new Falcon. You’ll beat it first try. Maybe even on auto if you want.

Very nice! I've been working on rebel ships since the first time the event came around, boy do the U-Wings have abominable gear requirements... My eventual plan is Hound's Tooth instead of Wedge, but all other ships are Rebels.

Thanks. And yeah they do! lol. I'm trying to do the same but my Bossk needs a lot of gear. Working on other things atm.
  • Rhydia
    104 posts Member
    My bounty hunter ships(save for HT) weren’t even that good and I didn’t call a reinforcement. You got this bro.
  • Rhydia wrote: »
    My bounty hunter ships(save for HT) weren’t even that good and I didn’t call a reinforcement. You got this bro.

Cool. Thanks. But I already beat it... lol.