Suggestion: Favorites Table/Favorite Classes

YaeVizsla
3448 posts Member
I, like most, have a lot of farms going on.

Right now, I am farming Sith Trooper (Cantina 8-B), Carth Onasi (Fleet 2-E), Jango Fett/Houndstooth (Light Side 8-D), Xanadu Blood (Light Side 8-B), IG-1000 (Light Side 6-E), and Juhani (Light Side 6-A), Bastila Shan Fallen (Dark Side 7-A).

Once hard node attempts go down to 5 (and anyone reading, please do not turn this into a fight about that change), I will add to that list Base Malbus (Light Side 9-C), Vandor Chewbacca (Light Side 4-D), Rangetrooper (Dark Side 3-A), and Enfys Nest (Fleet 5-D).

That is a total of eleven farms, spread across four tables and nine tabs. More than can be reasonably navigated by memory, so I navigate through the Character screen, facilitated with the Favorites system.

When I go to the Character screen, all of my favorited units are at the top.

Right now my favorites include the 11 aforementioned farms, Poggle the Lesser as a shortcut to IG-1000, Hoth Rebel Scout as a shortcut to Xanadu Blood (which I find more convenient than going to the ships menu), 3 members of my arena team which I'm farming mod slicing mats for, 10 pilots (mostly Rebels) waiting for gear so I can prep a Rebel fleet, 3 additional members of my Sith team, which is my current GA/TW priority, 2 units I have finished farming for an event but need to gear more, plus 1 imperial trooper waiting on a stun gun for a total of 32 favorited units.

The 11 current/near future farms I mentioned at the beginning of this post, which I favorited for convenience, appear on five of the six rows of my favorites. As I invest in toons, the order of these units based on default sorting by power changes, so they are often not where I remember them being.

The process for the bulk of my farming is generally to spend 150 crystals on standard energy after guild turnover. I then tap Characters. Tap on the first character. Tap find. Tap Sim, tap Sim, as it usually defaults to the max which is what I want. Then, I tap Continue, back, back. Then I search for the next of the units on my farm list. I cannot use the left/right arrows at the top of the character viewer because my current farms are not adjacent to one another, due to power being all over the place. I then repeat that sequence of taps several more times. This becomes a tedious amount of menu navigation.

Thus, I have two suggestions to help quality of life.

Suggestion 1: Favorites Table.
Allow the favoriting not just of heroes, but of nodes, which then go to a new table where all the nodes that are current priorities show up.

Suggestion 2: Favorite classes.
Currently, there is only one type of favorite. Yellow ribbons. All yellow ribbon favorites appear first sorted by power, then all non-favorited units appear sorted by power.

Instead, what if there was more than one favorite tag? So, I could tag all my current farms with the yellow ribbon, and they would appear first sorted by power. Then I could tag my arena team whose mods I'm working on with a blue triangle, and they would appear next, sorted by power. Then I could tag my various pilots with a red rectangle and they'd appear next.

That way, at least the issue of my farms' positions continuously shifting would be resolved, and I would save a few clicks thanks to being able to put my current farms right next to each other without losing out on the other things I use the favorites system for.
Still not a he.