Brand New Player Requesting Allies/Advice

So one of my buddies at work finally convinced me to switch from the Com2Us universe to the Star Wars universe and I would love to get a few friends added to help with story mode obstacles. My ally code is: 436-572-952

I've scanned this forum a bit for new player advice and found some helpful nuggets here and there. That being said if anyone has anything else they would like to offer, I'm all ears. I am working on as much of the Phoenix team as I have access to at the moment (only level 31) and I'm also starting to farm shards for Ranged Trooper because I cant make much story mode progress on the Empire side with only three heroes.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

Finneal

Replies

• 818-854-127

Not sure what toons I have but if you need one placed just let me know.

As far as advice, you’re on the right track. Farm Phoenix for Thrawn and Palps. Then Once done, complete Empire team with Tarkin and Tie Pilot and another of your choice. That way you can get R2 and then move on to CLS.

Search the 5 Pillars, that will help you a ton. As soon as you can get into a good guild. Don’t get discouraged by the slow progression. You’ll be at lvl 85 with several legendaries and a couple zetas under your belt in no time.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Regarding dark side progress:

When you get access to Boba's 2 hard nodes farm them every day. He's dark side, a scoundrel (needed for credit heists), bountyhunter and has a great ship for mid-game.

You will get a free 4* Tarkin, once you reach level mid 50s. You will get access to challenges that unlock both Tarkin, Ackbar and Mace.

You unlock Vader from achievement rewards and can take him all the way with fleet shipments.

Your Phoenix will unlock both Palpatine and Thrawn.

You then only need 1 more empire character to unlock R2D2. Range is good. Alternatively TFP, Snowtrooper (frequent bronzium reward)....
  • My recommendation would be to go with TFP because he has a ship. You want to get your dark side ships powerful ASAP for the ability mats challenge. But obviously range is a trooper, so later on you will be glad to have him for that reason.

Lots of good advice on here. Phoenix is also great for clearing GW, which is a great source of credits and stuff early game.