Stop finding the famous Brazilian "gambiarras" for difficult problems.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/200780/showdown-at-star-forge-mega#latest

First, the desire to write only in Portuguese is gigantic. I do not know how to express myself well in English and I think the topic demands this.

Using minimum power requirement is to require investment above g11e or zetas in characters for an event is the cumulation of "gambiarra" to prevent cheaters from getting a legendary toons with star-only investment. in 8 non-target characters required for the event.

Instead of a heavy bans policy, or go deep and make an update that kills hacks, you have decided to force people to equip characters that most people do not want to equip and pay attention to, that is, the easiest way, to punish the good players instead of punishing the cheaters.

This kind of attitude is full of incompetence. I'm complaining because I like the game and spent my google rewards buying crystals, since I understand the importance of financially supporting those who develop the game.

As a Brazilian please, take the Brazilian from inside you and throw him in the trash can. The game will not support gambiarras forever. The famous Brazilian "jeitinho" in the time to solve the problems leads only to more problems.

More and more people were dissatisfied. I think a massive new search like it was made on the road head will be needed, it's already several gross mistakes have been made and launching Darth Malak in this way is just another nonsense made.

Luiz Paulo.