We barely have time to play and sleep

Edward
651 posts Member
edited April 2019
We have to work, eat and do exercises to keep our body from falling apart so we can continue to support this game.

So please don’t make us read super long Road Ahead or other announcements. To make them brief and easy to understand, maybe by start listing the majors changes with timeline in the beginning. Then, you can write 10,000 words on why, how, what, who...

Thank you for your understanding!

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    The tl/dr version mainly said this: Bring more time, we have new stuff for you to play!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Do you read the Road Ahead posts as an FTP?
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Kisakee wrote: »
    The tl/dr version mainly said this: Bring more time, we have new stuff for you to play!

Of course I know how to skim-reading and speed-reading, but that skill is for study and work, should not have been used for entertainment.

The only useful information for me is “rework of Anakin, Ashoka and GK”. Other than that, all just full of nonsense.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Being able to read more than headlines is important in life, even as FTP.

I enjoy reading the Road Aheads on the current format. No changes please.

We need all the info we can get. We ask for more communication not condensing it.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »

We need all the info we can get. We ask for more communication not condensing it.

More is less, less is more.
  • Edward wrote: »

Not with this game. Less usually means silence.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »

wait, what ?!
    Become a FTP is the best decision I have ever made in this game so I would never be as upset as those who don’t like the recent updates, I simply don’t care. I still get all the new characters and ships second round if not first and I have enough gear and other stash to gear a whole squad to 12.
    My point is that the best way to play is to be smarter and become a total ready for anything FTP.
    NksOqxu.jpg
    gLfzagp.jpg
    ItX0qTG.jpg
    wNKachl.jpg
    vI185g3.jpg

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Reading is good for the mind and can help keep you sharp.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Tl;dr: here's the bill guys, looks like this month we consumed a lot of electricity, gas and water to put up the next paywall. I mean, a whole lot. Enjoy (and don't forget to pay)!
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    We have to work, eat and do exercises to keep our body from falling apart so we can continue to support this game.

So please don’t make us read super long Road Ahead or other announcements. To make them brief and easy to understand, maybe by start listing the majors changes with timeline in the beginning. Then, you can write 10,000 words on why, how, what, who...

The good thing about being completely F2P is that you don’t need to read the road ahead. Just keep hoarding everything and things will pop up in the game whenever they will
  • Alinoe
    68 posts Member
    More contents then better!
  • Idk about you guys but I have 25 hours in my day. That extra hour I use on mod management.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    @leef
    You're doing it wrong mate, you must read the Road Ahead as an FTP so it would make sense.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    "reading long RA posts" was #2458395037295029 on the list of things I thought this thread was going to be about.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

wait, what ?!
    Become a FTP is the best decision I have ever made in this game so I would never be as upset as those who don’t like the recent updates, I simply don’t care. I still get all the new characters and ships second round if not first and I have enough gear and other stash to gear a whole squad to 12.
    My point is that the best way to play is to be smarter and become a total ready for anything FTP.
    NksOqxu.jpg
    gLfzagp.jpg
    ItX0qTG.jpg
    wNKachl.jpg
    vI185g3.jpg

Well you forgot to say one thing: you have more than 4M galactic power, you spent money and you're probably playing since day one. How convenient.
  • Darth_Caedus
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    If a road ahead is shorter than JKR's leader ability description, I'm not interested in it.
  • When we finally got a road ahead, that's also a reason to complain.....
    Go to bed, or do whatever.

Thanks for information CG 👍
  • If you dont have time to read it then dont read it... The ones who have time will read. Ask your guildmates to summarize if that is such a problem))
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Some days I think my life would be so much better if I didn’t read this forum at all.

Oh well.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    "reading long RA posts" was #2458395037295029 on the list of things I thought this thread was going to be about.

Right there with ya, lol
  • At the end of my long day, I like to sit in bed and read. I read Carrie’s post and found it to be humorous, light and well intentioned with very good information. I hope she is able to do more behind the curtain releases because I like to know what their thought process is when creating characters and other things in game. I’d also like to see more from the art and story board department into color selections and environment development and from the sound department as to selection of effects and musical scores.

I am looking forward to a Clone Wars era revisit. I hope GK, Anakin, Ashoka have more synergy with their clones as well, especially Rex and Cody.

Hoarder FTP version: info good, more, not less, please
  • You need 17500 power to read the road ahead.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I don't mind spending a couple minutes to read The Road Ahead. Though, I wouldn't mind a cliff notes version.
  • leef wrote: »

wait, what ?!
    NksOqxu.jpg
    gLfzagp.jpg
    ItX0qTG.jpg
    wNKachl.jpg
    vI185g3.jpg

Bet your attic is full! 😂
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

Just read them between sets when u workout #gainz