Which way to go

After taking a couple breaks from the game, it has left me a little behind on legendaries. I am now 40 shards shy of of finishing the vets and being ready for jtr in 9 days. However my dedication to finishing that farm has left me just shy of jkr this time. I have bastilla done and have 6 star jolee and zalbaar but havent started t3 or mission. Once I finish the vets I am planning on switching over to jkr right away so I will definitely be ready for next time, and then DR after that.

In the meantime before I took my last break my Nightmare team was keeping me in the top 50, but now it's more like 150 and everything inside the top 100 is JKR or DR and I can't crack it with my nightmare squad. I pick out the traya teams that don't have badstilla to keep me in the top 200 but can't find a way to beat JKR. I assume I am stuck until I get JKR, unless anybody has any other ideas.

Replies

• If you arent farming KOTOR stuff you are so far behind it hurts. especially with the new JKR buff he just got
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • The new Papa palp team (EP, Vader, sith trooper, badstilla,+1) can hang with Darth revan, so it might be worthwhile to work on badstilla and get her up to snuff to hang in arena currently, but jkr/Dr should have been a priority over jtr at this point that I would have recommended mission/t3 instead of the vets.
  • I would recommend going in order of journey characters.

Finish up Jtr. Start Jedi revan. Then do darth revan.