G12 Canderous or Juhani?

So, I should be able to participate in the LS half of the Malak event, but not the DS half since my Carth, Juhani, and Canderous don’t yet meet the power requirement. I’m going to put a zeta on Carth when I get one, so I don’t need to worry about him. Both my Juhani and Canderous are g7 without a zeta. I don’t want to put a zeta on either of them, so that means I’ll need to go to g12 to be able to participate in Malak’s event next time. I plan to run whichever one I choose to gear up under zCarth with zMission, zZaalbar, and either Enfys or Wampa. I would probably say gear up Canderous and leave Juhani at g7, but after reading this thread, I’m not entirely sure so I’d like some other opinions. Sometime in the next few months, I’m sure I’ll gear up whichever one I end up leaving on the bench.

TL;DR: This is more of a short term decision since I plan to gear up both eventually, but between Canderous and Juhani who do you guys think should go to G12 first on a zCarth team?

G12 Canderous or Juhani? 40 votes

Canderous
80%
StarSonLilpupandreacesa00UltraRyanodoStavFahriusReptiledennishsnyder57Nova44KyJoe_CoolRiffinatorVeserion1Rey_Greysabermr37hatDr_Valance23Thessaodai145SebekScrawnyKid88sirjacobofglais 32 votes
Juhani
20%
SketchupperDarthNekrosRavenclawstheatomicpunDrazharRoopehunterReworkGriev0usMacDigi 8 votes

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Canderous
    Canderous. He’s a beast in a Carth team. Juhani is the only disappointing OR toon
  • Canderous
    Juhani requires a g12 piece that DR needs 2 of. so save it for him
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Canderous
    Just getting to G12 isn't quite enough to get a toon with only four abilities to 17.5K GP. There needs to be higher tier mods and/or some G12 pieces. I just got Zaalbar and Canderous to G12 and they were like at 17.2K or so. I had to put on some pieces and better mods at higher tiers to make it work. Like for Zaalbar I had to put on some 5 dot tier A mods and one G12 piece to get him just above the requirement.
  • Canderous
    If you're putting a Z on Carth then you want all those sweet Canderous DOTs
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Canderous
    I can’t tell you enough how good Canderous is under carth. He’s a healer for that team, and his tenacity down on his basic helps the others land dots well.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Just getting to G12 isn't quite enough to get a toon with only four abilities to 17.5K GP. There needs to be higher tier mods and/or some G12 pieces. I just got Zaalbar and Canderous to G12 and they were like at 17.2K or so. I had to put on some pieces and better mods at higher tiers to make it work. Like for Zaalbar I had to put on some 5 dot tier A mods and one G12 piece to get him just above the requirement.
    Once at g12 I can put on 6 dot mods, and if those aren’t enough to reach 17.5k power I’m willing to put on a g12 piece.

Right now it looks like most people are saying Canderous. That’s probably who I’ll go with.
  • Canderous
    it's g12 all omegas, no zetas and 2 6e mods