MeiMei, well played...

Replies

• StormTro0p3R_H. Who is your fastest player?

I can get a 263, but it's no good on defense. STH is 246. Can't you see the stats when you look at my team?

• JonVaper wrote: »
    how did i get an avatar when i didn't put one in lol

It's stupid. Change it! I hate whover thought putting smiley faces in all the blank avatars was a good idea. Fire them!
  • StormTro0p3R_H. Who is your fastest player?

I can get a 263, but it's no good on defense. STH is 246. Can't you see the stats when you look at my team?

Omg they are that fast? No wonder you go before me. Yes I could look I guess lol.
  • I thought I was hot stuff with a few over 200
  • I thought I was hot stuff with a few over 200

I can get everyone to at least 199, though right now there are a few at 196,197 because of mod bonuses and no need to be those few faster. I'm stuck and not getting any faster without a quicker Plus mod. I need one with over 8 speed to be any faster.

• I just revamped my mods. Look at my speed. Call me Lord Bolt.

It has certainly improved your team! I lost a few times hving to learn how to deal with your speed. Not just a point and click anymore, I have to try to use my QGJ differently. I might have to slow him down tremendously to get the timing right, or just keep with the crap shoot we have now.
  • c r a p
  • c R @ p

It has certainly improved your team! I lost a few times hving to learn how to deal with your speed. Not just a point and click anymore, I have to try to use my QGJ differently. I might have to slow him down tremendously to get the timing right, or just keep with the **** shoot we have now.

I'm glad the speed worked. It took me a long time to bump regular 5 star mods up to level 4 to see their first secondary. Then spread out the speed.

It has certainly improved your team! I lost a few times hving to learn how to deal with your speed. Not just a point and click anymore, I have to try to use my QGJ differently. I might have to slow him down tremendously to get the timing right, or just keep with the **** shoot we have now.

I'm glad the speed worked. It took me a long time to bump regular 5 star mods up to level 4 to see their first secondary. Then spread out the speed.

How many mods have you farmed? I'm close to the 500 achievement. Did I just get crazy lucky or are you all behind in the numbers?

• I'm only around 250 but very unlucky
    I just revamped my mods. Look at my speed. Call me Lord Bolt.

How many mods have you farmed? I'm close to the 500 achievement. Did I just get crazy lucky or are you all behind in the numbers?
  • when is freedon vanders payout

Let me see if I can find my mod farm numbers
  • I'm at 477.
    when is freedon vanders payout

8pm? I think

Since he never stops in to say hi anymore. I wouldn't worry too much.

Let me see if I can find my mod farm numbers

Go to Achievements. Since mod collection is an achievement it will show your progress.
  • Yep 477. And that horrible reminder that my jawas aren't up to snuff. No completion of crit damage mod challenge

8pm? I think

It is.
  • I'm at 477.

And not so lucky, I guess. But you do have speed sets to help. I'd be at 259 if I had speed sets.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm at 477.

And not so lucky, I guess. But you do have speed sets to help. I'd be at 259 if I had speed sets.

Health, speed, tenacity, armor, crit chance. No crit damage or potency. Potency should be easy now. I just haven't tried it since palp.
  • Yeah, Lando would be boss if I had Jawas to do some work.
  • hey raxle is that you are me zinth keeps changing their team for?
    hey raxle is that you are me zinth keeps changing their team for?

I'm pretty boss right now.
  • Raise the cap!
    hey raxle is that you are me zinth keeps changing their team for?

I'm pretty boss right now.

Can't wait for Wedge. Then it's gonna be all Rebels all the time, baby!
  • Hey all, long time :/ , yeah, i am 7cst/ 8est. My summer is comming to an end and i am getting ready for my last semester of my undergrad. So i have had a lot less time. I try and confine my attacks to an hour before my payout so i dont get in any body's way. Yall have been really good about not beating me up too much, but especially since I am falling behind (the aoe squads are murder on me :'( ) dont worry about me, if you need my spot take it.
  • Fine tuned my turn order. Now Lando gets the Tactical Genius when it's his go always (barring turn meter manipulation from the opposing team.) This keeps me from doing sub-par attacks in order to save the Tactical Genius for him. I had to go farm a 1 speed mod, but got it first try :)

I went from struggling against you, Raxle, to maybe one dead and victory. Let me know about it on defense.
  • Hey all, long time :/ , yeah, i am 7cst/ 8est. My summer is comming to an end and i am getting ready for my last semester of my undergrad. So i have had a lot less time. I try and confine my attacks to an hour before my payout so i dont get in any body's way. Yall have been really good about not beating me up too much, but especially since I am falling behind (the aoe squads are murder on me :'( ) dont worry about me, if you need my spot take it.

Thanks for checking in on us. Yep I hate when the summer ends :(