MeiMei, well played...

Replies

• V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Fine tuned my turn order. Now Lando gets the Tactical Genius when it's his go always (barring turn meter manipulation from the opposing team.) This keeps me from doing sub-par attacks in order to save the Tactical Genius for him. I had to go farm a 1 speed mod, but got it first try :)

I went from struggling against you, Raxle, to maybe one dead and victory. Let me know about it on defense.

You have it set up perfectly. You were smoking me. It looked like there was no chance, but lando did enough damage for sun fac to pull it out in the very end.
  • Fine tuned my turn order. Now Lando gets the Tactical Genius when it's his go always (barring turn meter manipulation from the opposing team.) This keeps me from doing sub-par attacks in order to save the Tactical Genius for him. I had to go farm a 1 speed mod, but got it first try :)

I went from struggling against you, Raxle, to maybe one dead and victory. Let me know about it on defense.

You have it set up perfectly. You were smoking me. It looked like there was no chance, but lando did enough damage for sun fac to pull it out in the very end.

Still having times when I'm just blown out by you, other's where I'm sitting with all green and a few with protection still. Can't wait to Gear 11 Lando and Gear 10 Palpatine.

I've just got the ability to farm 3* speed mods, but I'm not excited for a new farm yet. Need Wedge in the shops in September!
  • Fine tuned my turn order. Now Lando gets the Tactical Genius when it's his go always (barring turn meter manipulation from the opposing team.) This keeps me from doing sub-par attacks in order to save the Tactical Genius for him. I had to go farm a 1 speed mod, but got it first try :)

Still having times when I'm just blown out by you, other's where I'm sitting with all green and a few with protection still. Can't wait to Gear 11 Lando and Gear 10 Palpatine.

I've just got the ability to farm 3* speed mods, but I'm not excited for a new farm yet. Need Wedge in the shops in September!

I just lost for the first time on offense in months. I hate your new team :neutral:

I just lost for the first time on offense in months. I hate your new team :neutral:

The feeling is mutual, lol. I only lose to you ;)
  • Have a good weekend people
  • StormTro0p3R_H I'm looking for a guild. How do u do your raids?
  • Do you guys use discord?
  • Do you guys use discord?

We use Line and we over damage the raids. Whomever is participating all basically pick a phase to take out. We stop the damage just before it would spill over so that all the damage we do is stopped at the phase end. This way you get to solo whatever phase you want, but have to escape your guys just before you finish it off. Our top guys solo tier 2 or 3.

They summon and do P1 trials at 11pm, our time. During the trials you can perfect a run and leave it paused for damage time. Damage time is 1am, which is a pain, but I pause and just unpause sometime the next morning. Noon the day after is P2 through P3. Though if you hit P1 you don't hit P2 or P3. If any is left the next midnight it's free for all. I don't waste time waiting on the free for all because its not a full P4.
  • Ouch. 1am. You should push for a 9pm raid start. Everyone can get as far as they can in 30 minutes without posting. If someone posts in that 30 minutes they sit out the next raid. After 30 minutes is up. Zerg.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So, 9m raid opens. Nobody posts, zerg at 930pm. Talk your leaders into that and I'll high tail it over there
  • So, 9m raid opens. Nobody posts, zerg at 930pm. Talk your leaders into that and I'll high tail it over there

I've got no pull with that kinda stuff, lol. I know you're a zerg fan and I don't blame you with the roster you've paid for, but it's a pretty laid back guild so I doubt you'd entice them much by your offer to join if they adopted a new raid schedule. 9:30 would be much better for me though.

• They better be enticed :p
  • Yep I take it pretty serious. But the way I just told you works best for the whole guild.
  • Does Delfino have something against you, Raxle? I see he's always trading places with you except at our payout, which is gentleman of him.
  • Does Delfino have something against you, Raxle? I see he's always trading places with you except at our payout, which is gentleman of him.

He has a well built team. He was slow to gear it and mod it. He finally has got it close to maxed. I think he is just happy he can finally win on offense.
  • Raxle you're welcome to jump in with me, we do around 9 raids every 10 days or so hopping around
  • **** if my profile picture
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    MaceNixie wrote: »
    Raxle you're welcome to jump in with me, we do around 9 raids every 10 days or so hopping around

You have two guilds that you hop back and forth?
  • MaceNixie wrote: »
    **** if my profile picture

Lmso
  • I even made a thread about the lame smiley profile pics. It was moved to "forum issues" before I could blink
  • We have 4 guilds we jump between, found a way round the hopping update so it's even ether than ever lol
  • Even better*
  • The only thing is I'm against hopping lol. I'll find something.
  • The only thing is I'm against hopping lol. I'll find something.

Lol fair enough man good luck!
  • MaceNixie wrote: »
    The only thing is I'm against hopping lol. I'll find something.

Lol fair enough man good luck!

Thanks brother man.

If I switched back to my Rex lead. He'd stop all that sassyness :p

If I switched back to my Rex lead. He'd stop all that sassyness :p

Yeah, the Clones eat clankers for breakfast :)

• i can finally beat your guys teams again :)
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    JonVaper wrote: »
    i can finally beat your guys teams again :)

I imagine it is because you are getting stronger but I know RG is a liability. I don't think I need him in all the time, but Delfino's droids require RG to beat now that his JE is faster.

• My teams maxed now and it kills ok offence but I'm being blown away into the 40s overnight, everyone is strong now I guess