MeiMei, well played...

Replies

• The Scoundrels took down Rex, Raxle.
  • The Scoundrels took down Rex, Raxle.

Rex shall rise again!
  • What did you do? Whatever it was worked great. Took several iterations and timings to make the win again. But it was a crap shoot. Good times.
  • What did you do? Whatever it was worked great. Took several iterations and timings to make the win again. But it was a **** shoot. Good times.

Rng I think. Can't think of anything. I can add a +5 speed secondary triangle mod to rex, but something about that 36% critical damage I can't give up :'(
  • What did you do? Whatever it was worked great. Took several iterations and timings to make the win again. But it was a **** shoot. Good times.

Rng I think. Can't think of anything. I can add a +5 speed secondary triangle mod to rex, but something about that 36% critical damage I can't give up :'(

Some sweet stuff cause Rex was resisting or my stuff not procing when I tried to use my control team. These guys just slug it out again so thats fun. :)

Some sweet stuff cause Rex was resisting or my stuff not procing when I tried to use my control team. These guys just slug it out again so thats fun. :)

Should I bump rex up to 233 speed or is he getting his tenacity up during the fight OK at 228?
  • There's a discussion about what team to use against wiggs as a counter. I almost posted your YouTube video.

Should I bump rex up to 233 speed or is he getting his tenacity up during the fight OK at 228?

He wont do it unless theres reason. If he gets to use it, I lose. But him going faster doesnt make it work better.

He wont do it unless theres reason. If he gets to use it, I lose. But him going faster doesnt make it work better.

The best is when your EP stuns everyone except Rex. Then tenacity up free's everyone from their Carbonite coffin.

The best is when your EP stuns everyone except Rex. Then tenacity up free's everyone from their Carbonite coffin.

Looks like its full circle back to the insane turn meter and speed plan. This time Lando lead. Works well against Rex :)
  • Works for Delfino's droids, too, so I guess it's settled. Still working on Anakin to use in place of QGJ...
  • You've always got me on my toes, Raxle. My latest iteration just brute forces multiple bombs and mops up with the super stout Phasma. The turn order is super creative and can fire off those bombs quickly.
  • But defending Phasma doesnt victory march first so it likely goes down easy.
  • LSO Myk Mitsu tried sniping me again from the 5 spot i hit them back in time when will they learn lol

• what are you doing storm trooper lol
  • JonVaper wrote: »
    what are you doing storm trooper lol

Taking a break from being super competitive. Payout time is so inconvenient for me and I've kept up with it anyway. The anti-meta is narrowing and I'm not happy having to use certain characters. So, I'm chilling with my "A New Hope" team and letting things land as they fall.
  • I like it
    JonVaper wrote: »
    what are you doing storm trooper lol

Taking a break from being super competitive. Payout time is so inconvenient for me and I've kept up with it anyway. The anti-meta is narrowing and I'm not happy having to use certain characters. So, I'm chilling with my "A New Hope" team and letting things land as they fall.

• A shard chat has been created on Line. Message me at wabright for an invite.
  • I forgot you had Han as well, so yeah, glad he went for Ben and not STH.
  • @V1p3rdyn4sty @JonVaper Join us on the Line app. They've tracked down most the top 20 of our shard.
  • I can't use line
  • I've been away on business the last few days. It's so annoying being in an area with little to no Internet reception.
  • Raxle are you still with shotty internet?
  • I'll stay in 2nd for the weekend. I didn't try to keep 1st today. But you should get on Line, you've got a fan club on there, lol
  • I finally managed to beat raxle once the other night I've just about got my rebels ready
    I'll stay in 2nd for the weekend. I didn't try to keep 1st today. But you should get on Line, you've got a fan club on there, lol
  • StormtrooperH what's your id. I'll add you then you can chuck me in the chat
  • MaceNixie wrote: »
    StormtrooperH what's your id. I'll add you then you can chuck me in the chat

Same as on here, Mace
  • I've been away on business the last few days. It's so annoying being in an area with little to no Internet reception.

Hey raxle how did the guild hunt go? Looking for one myself now