MeiMei, well played...

Replies

• i see vander is in a skunky guild now
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Yes, I see that now. I can't find skunk x on the discord server.
  • I'll stay in 2nd for the weekend. I didn't try to keep 1st today. But you should get on Line, you've got a fan club on there, lol

A fan club lol. I like the sounds of that. Keep talking :p
  • MaceNixie wrote: »
    I've been away on business the last few days. It's so annoying being in an area with little to no Internet reception.

Hey raxle how did the guild hunt go? Looking for one myself now

Oh I kissed and made up with alpha. I've been with those guys forever.
  • JonVaper wrote: »
    I finally managed to beat raxle once the other night I've just about got my rebels ready
    I'll stay in 2nd for the weekend. I didn't try to keep 1st today. But you should get on Line, you've got a fan club on there, lol

Time to upgrade the mods. I wish they would raise the cap!
  • WHALE!
    JonVaper wrote: »
    I finally managed to beat raxle once the other night I've just about got my rebels ready
    I'll stay in 2nd for the weekend. I didn't try to keep 1st today. But you should get on Line, you've got a fan club on there, lol

Time to upgrade the mods. I wish they would raise the cap!

• I'll stay in 2nd for the weekend. I didn't try to keep 1st today. But you should get on Line, you've got a fan club on there, lol

That was tongue-in-cheek, lol

They don't realize how close you and Jon are so they aren't a fan of your active battling during that pay-out hour. Most all of the competition is in Jon's pay-out.
  • don't hate on our bromance lol

They don't realize how close you and Jon are so they aren't a fan of your active battling during that pay-out hour. Most all of the competition is in Jon's pay-out.

Tell them I take great pleasure in their misery.
  • Im glad your on my side :)

Tell them I take great pleasure in their misery.

• Hey, yeah I hopped over TSX, I am still getting used to discord, but I dont think we have a channel on the main skunk discord.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    :*
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • I will do that, I am lovin Team Skunk, great crew of guild mates, well organized, consistant raids, oh and discord (none of that line nonsense ;) ). I really can't ask for more.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    :#
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    :)
  • Do we still have a discord for our shard?
  • Yes
  • Raxle why do you continuously take 1st outside of your payout? We've all been friendly with yours.
  • Raxle why do you continuously take 1st outside of your payout? We've all been friendly with yours.

Sorry cobra. I thought 45 minutes was enough time on the clock. Absolutely not trying to interfere with the 10pm payout.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Cobra do u have my discord and slack id's? U can always communicate with me on there. I didn't know I was hurting your payout. I try not to ever hit you, Jonny boy vapor or lso between 9pm and 10pm.
  • Hey guys! Trying a "part-time" schedule rather than full blown quitting. I'm too hooked to go cold turkey. With time change coming, I'll be able to play 45 mins a day only but it will be at the perfect time, from 5:15 to 6:00 just before payout.

I've trimmed down all possibilities and commited to the team I'm running now. Sold all extra mods and will eventually replace Phasma with a buff cleanser: B2 if none of the Rogue One characters get it.

In a way it feels like I'm quitting just by not working on new strategies and stuff. So maybe I'll get bored enough to really quit soon.
  • Hey odnhor... looks like we share a payout, wanna coordinate, rather than compete?
  • I've never seen him post in this thread.
  • Looking for two members to share shard with... let me know
  • Nastae!!!! I feel like we have been searching for you our whole lives!
  • If you're up for sharing then we should team up
  • @StormTro0p3R_H you still around?
  • Where does this shard communicate?
  • Discord
  • ÌN_Algorìthm
    77 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Enocalypse wrote: »
    Where does this shard communicate?

I sent you an invite to the shard chat. You'll never be the same ;)
    Post edited by ÌN_Algorìthm on