How much GP do you get from a zeta?

Does anyone know the exact amount?

Replies

• I just zeta'd Juhani and got about 2400
  • Not exact, but around 2000 gp is normal i think.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Since GP is a measure of resource investment the exact value probably depends whether it is a lead, special or unique zeta, as each has different resource requirements.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Since GP is a measure of resource investment the exact value probably depends whether it is a lead, special or unique zeta, as each has different resource requirements.

I don't think this is true, I'm fairly sure all zetas add the same amount of GP which is somewhere in the 2600 range. Eager to be proven wrong though by someone with hard numbers.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Generally closer to 2000, but I’ve seen some get close to 3000. If you’re talking about total GP (and not just character GP), pilots will obviously give much more than that since they also affect ships.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    I believe it's 2406.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    I believe it's 2406.

Should be somewhere around there. G10+4, A mods and a zeta (no omegas on other 3 abilities) is 17.5k gp i believe
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Might have a range based on omegas and mk3 materials needed? There seem to be 3 types of zetas: ones needing 10/20, 13/30 and 16/40. Maybe GP boost is based on that? But I think 2000+ is a safe bet
  • We don't know which characters is gonna be needed (or best) for the event, so forcing everyone to zeta and gear up every character just to reach the stupid 17,500 requirement is the most absurd thing ever.

Even if you gear all characters to g12 you still may need the zetas and omegas that you may not have in stock, and you cannot whale those out.

Don't WHALE OUT on gear if you don't have enough Omegas and Zetas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXwxS5Ay_0Y

• jkray622 wrote: »
    I believe it's 2406.

I just put a zeta on Mission and that’s the exact amount of GP it added.
  • Ahsoka Tano went up 7800+ w zeta ..
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Because of her ship's GP
  • I thought it was 2378